Search results

1. C

Uhg ich is back... need help to decide on a attack plan

So ich is back. I eliminated it completetly doing hyposalinity in my main tank about 9 months ago. I moved the 30 coral frags i had into my 20g quarantine tank put a 24 inch t5 fixture over it with my ati bulbs abd left that tank alone for 2 months. And for the other tank it was in...
  2. C

Blue tang been in TT and hypo for a month. What is this on him ?

I have a blue tang i rescued from ***** a month ago.. horrible case of ich. I did tank transfer on him for 13 days.. changing the containers every 24hrs with fresh air stones. after 9 days he cleard up and looked much better but i kep going for 13. i decided to also do hyposalinity just in...
  3. C

What fish is this ?

A local guy was giving away fish and tanks as hes moving out if his house and needed to get rid of stuff. I picked a 125g tank for free. As well as a yellow tang a. huge Sail fin tsng bigger then youre hand a bicolor angel 2 clowns. And two unknown fish. one looks like a wrasse the orange...
  4. C

Ich resistant to hypo and copper..... i need help plzzz

So i was doing hypo on my fish for 4 weeks or so and it was working great ich fell off my yellow tang in about 5 to 7 days and i never saw it on him since. Same with my other fish which are naso tang, foxface, coral beauty, signapore angel, 6 green chromis, 4 damsels, flame hawk. Blue tang...