Search results

1. hopping

Should i put a sixline w/ pepperment shrimp and a small 1" clown

I am wanting to get a sixline. lfs said they would pull it for me monday. well i've been reading on here that they are not that friendly. i have a 200gal. with alot of rock. two clowns one is quite small a goby that can very well hold his own and a molly, also i have several pepperment shrimp...
  2. hopping

DIY question! It's a surprise for my husband!

sounds good just keep us updated.
  3. hopping

just pm me if you would like us to take a look at it eather wall. by the way you sais some of your lps guys were willing to help. what store were you refuring to. just curious. and how long do you think you will be living there(befor you get a new house)
  4. hopping

if you are still wanting an in wall there let me know. my husband and i just finished gutting and rebuilding our 3rd house. an in wall is something we have allways wanted but it doesn't make sence with our house. though we have 3 on stands. this is a project i would like to take a look at. i...
  5. hopping

For sale in Fletcher OK

post pics i live in broken arrow
  6. hopping

Clearing out more zoas!

pm sent
  7. hopping

Help me stock my new 200gl

we have metal haide but the hood isn't built yet. the lights you see are good for whats in there now. they belong to my 60gl and will be going back on it when the hood is done. nooooo anemones. well just the rock/flower pic#8 i've had it for a year and it never moves from were i put it.
  8. hopping

the yellow goby is not even an inch long, And the tang is very shy
  9. hopping

some more
  10. hopping

some pics
  11. hopping

Clearing out more zoas!

pm sent
  12. hopping

Apple Skinned Bahama Kangaroo zoas for sale

i want one let me know when they are back up
  13. hopping

Well it doesn’t look like anyone has any ideas. I added 3 false percula clownfish, a pink and blue goby, a red speckled goby, a royal gramma, and a yellow head jawfish, (I haven’t seen it since I put it in.) I also got a small yellow goby less than 1” and a small blue hippo tang. Both are in QT.
  14. hopping

I've got my 200 all set up. Now i need fish, and more corals. I have lots of rock and a deep sand bed. I don’t want it to get over crowdedMy Cleaner Crew Turbo Snail: 35 Scarlet Hermit Crab: 25 Peppermint Shrimp: 5 Serpent Starfish: 2...
  15. hopping

Punctato Butterfly

is a punctato butterfly reef safe
  16. hopping

Punctato Butterfly

is a punctato butterfly reef safe.
  17. hopping

skin falling off leather

I got 2 good frags they are still looking nice. I did a water change, running carbon, and everything is looking good I’ll post new pic's in a couple of days if all goes well. thanks for the help.d a protein skimmer.
  18. hopping

skin falling off leather

the sign said flower leather i think because of its ruffled edges. i treated it with reaf dip rinsed it and put it back so far it's not loosing any more skin.
  19. hopping

skin falling off leather

vho lights 10k and blue moon lights. i dripped for @ 1 hr, mabe not long enough. i will start carbon now and there is 2 pieces that i might be able to frag i'll try. thank's
  20. hopping

skin falling off leather

my ammnia is 0 alng with everything else. i have a pagda gorgonia poyanthids zooanthis mushrooms starfish and several inverts. every thing looks great except the leather.