Search results

1. cal559

Angler Questions..

They just use PC lighting then... Current USA Satellite Single Compact Fluorescent, 1X65 Watt, 24 inch I've seen for $60 (PC lighting) OR Current USA Satellite Dual Compact Fluorescent, 2X65 Watt, 24 inch I've seen for $120 (PC lighting)
  2. cal559

Angler Questions..

Do you want to keep corals and if you do what kind? Your tank I believe is 23inches across...So a 24inch fixture would be fine... Current USA Orbit Compact Fluorescent Fixture, 2X65 Watt, 24 inch I've seen for $170 (PC lighting) Softies and LPS corals Current USA Satellite Dual Compact...
  3. cal559

Angler Questions..

Oh any if you don't like the hexagon tank then just go out and get you a 20g long tank for the angler and use an aquaclear 50 on it... A 20g long(30 x 12 x 12) tank shouldn't be too expensive at all... Or a 30g(36 x 12 x 16), 33g long(48 x 13 x 12) or 30g breeder(36 x 18 x 12) Those are some...
  4. cal559

Coastie5685's 29CUBE

I vote for the sun pod by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!
  5. cal559

Angler Questions..

Oh sh** forget it was a hexagon tank...LOL Okay the aquaclear 50 is rated for 30-50 gallons of water and is 7 inches in length so that should fit on one of your 9.5 inch sides. The aquaclear 70 is rated for 50-70 gallons of water and is 8 1/2 inches in length, this one should fit as well. I...
  6. cal559

Angler Questions..

Yeah that tank would be perfect for the 1 of the 2 anglers I mentioned above... I would do a white clown wartskin angler...IMO they look the best but are pricey...LOL I would use your basic filtration...carbon, purigen and chemi pure... A skimmer would be optional not necessary because your only...
  7. cal559

Angler Questions..

Okay here's some info I have gathered over some time of just reading about anglers aka frogfish... Suitable Nano Anglers: Pygmy Angler (Antennarius tuberosus) Max Size: 3 1/2inches Wartskin Angler (Antennarius maculatus) Max Size: 4 inches I have heard of some people like cranberry keeping...
  8. cal559

Putting Faces to the Names

I'm just chillin at da Beach...
  9. cal559

Blenny

I would say the Two Spot Bimaculatus Blenny(Ecsenius bimaculatus) is pretty small being that it's max size is 1 1/2 inches... I seen a mated pair awhile back for sale too...
  10. cal559

Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

Here's a picture on how you could go into town... Instead of pulling a person tie a wagon to your bike like Nano said...
  11. cal559

Red Sea Max 34 gallon...Diary

And another pic...
  12. cal559

Another pic of my eel in the trumpet coral colony!!!!
  13. cal559

Originally Posted by nissan577 loving it man! loving it lots! Thanks Carlos!!!!
  14. cal559

Thought I would share some shots of "The Perfect Nano Eel"...LOL Here he is in my Display tank after I had him in my QT... Golden Dwarf Moray/Eel
  15. cal559

Eel for 29g biocube?

I know this thread is old but i hate when people give advice that ain't right... Golden Dwarf Moray's are perfectly fine in a 29g tank...When you see one in person you will see how small they are...and most don't even get 12inches just around 10inches...Their heads only get to the size of a dime...
  16. cal559

Multiple Dargon Morays?

Get a mated pair of Hawaiian Dragon Morays...I know somebody who has some...I will pm you a link...
  17. cal559

Starting Hypo today

Anything new? This is an interesting thread...
  18. cal559

Yeah I like my Hector's Goby...All he does is swim through the rock work and sift sand through his gills all day....Got mine to eat frozen shrimp too...
  19. cal559

Originally Posted by nissan577 no way! how awsome man! and why in a month? and it takes forever to get the little sharks my friend has to eat! lmao! im glad its eating already! Because I'm going to quarantine him for a month to check for any diseases...
  20. cal559

Thanks!!! Yes reef safe...but with caution with shrimp...