Search results

1. cal559

Coral ID Please

What is this?
  2. cal559

Moorish Idol eating formula 1 pellets!!!

A LFS in my area has a Moorish Idol eating pellets. I didn't believe her at 1st but then she through some in and it went crazy after them...
  3. cal559

Blood Worms ?

Can you feed blood worms to saltwater fish? Are they good for them?
  4. cal559

All White Clowns? Link inside...

Just thought i would share this with you if anyone hasn't seen it yet... http://www.reefbuilders.com/2008/11/...ite-clownfish/
  5. cal559

Just a Thought...lol

I wonder if somebody could make a tank that blows waves into the shore like the ocean...lol...maybe like a 30-55 gallon long or something. Make like a 10-12 inch sand bed on one side then gradually come down to like 2 inches lol. then on the 2 inch side put a couple wave makers or maybe...
  6. cal559

High Flow Corals

What are some high flow corals for red sea max lighting?
  7. cal559

Gap Corals?

What kind of corals can you put in the middle of torch or frogspawn corals to fill gaps in? I want a candy cane and some ricordea corals would these work?
  8. cal559

New Coral...What kind?

What kind of coral is this...Torch maybe What kind of flow does it need?
  9. cal559

Another Stocklist Suggestion...lol

I'm getting for sure these: yashia goby w/ pistol shrimp pair of true percs What other colorful fish could i add? My tank size is a 34 gallon...
  10. cal559

Moorish Idol Pictures Anybody?

I think this fish looks awesome I won't be getting any but just want to see if anybody has some on here? And I heard they can be kept in schools is this true?
  11. cal559

Yashia Goby and Tiger Pistol Shrimp?

Can this combo work?
  12. cal559

What's the BEST Goby and Pistol Combo?

Just want advice because I will be adding a pair to my 34 gallon nano? How deep a sand bed would you need?
  13. cal559

Feather Duster hitchhicker

I noticed today that i had a feather duster on one of my astrea snail's shell...Will it be okay there i think it's too smaill for me to move it to the sand...lol...It's no more the 4 cm in diameter...lol
  14. cal559

Tail Spot Blenny

Where do these fish spend most there time in the aquarium? (bottom, middle, top, hiding in rocks)
  15. cal559

Purple Firefish and Firefish?

Can a purple firefish(Nemateleotris decora) be put in the same tank with another firefish(Nemateleotris magnifica)? 34 gallon tank.... Nevermind i think they won't go together in such a small tank.
  16. cal559

Calcium and LFS?

My LFS told me to buy some chemicals to put in my water to maintain the calcium where it should be for corals. My calcuim levels are fine right now...Do i still need to add these chemicals? I would prefer not to.
  17. cal559

Midas Blenny

Is it true that midas blennys nip at gobies, say if there both kept in 34 gallons?
  18. cal559

Fire Shrimp + Pistol Shrimp?

Can pistol shrimp be in the same tank as 2 fire shrimp? It's a 34 gallon.
  19. cal559

Snail? What kind?

Margarita Snail? SIZE: 1/2 inch
  20. cal559

Dwarf lionfish with MOST personality?

Zebra or Fuzzy?