Search results

1. flricordia

Mohawks

beautiful no matter what shade they come in.
  2. flricordia

Allow me to show these off

These I believe are my favs. Any idea what they might be? They were growing with the pink ones which I don't know what theya re either. Sweet, aren't they?
  3. flricordia

My zoa collection thus far.

Getting there. Now to let them grow out.
  4. flricordia

FlricordiaZFA growout updates here.

Instead of the two threads on the Nightmares and Rainbows I will keep it all here. Nightmare polyp count at 54 Rainbows-47 Will do pics later this weekend if everyone behaves themselves.
  5. flricordia

Alien Explosion?

What do you think? Alien Explosion or something else?
  6. flricordia

What's up with all this Le crap?

Le Pink Passions. Le peach, Le orange, Le sunset, Le tropical., LE, Le, le... I am starting to see this all over. What the **** does it mean and why are these vendors all starting to put this onto the common names of the corals they are selling? Is it supposed to make them more desirable. It...
  7. flricordia

Having trouble with your zoas?

Just a small tip if you are having trouble with your zoas, really any corals, and you happen to keep your salinity on the low side for the benifit of your fish. Many of us keep our salinity on the low side becasue parasites have difficulty hosting our fish, but what about our corals health? If...
  8. flricordia

New find

These are so cool looking. Just got them. Can't wait till they fully open to see the entire pattern.
  9. flricordia

update on Rainbows.

Very slow growers. 29 polyps but there are about 5 babies abotu to bloom. just letting you know how they are doing.
  10. flricordia

Update on Nightmares.

These things are crazy. 44 polyps as of today. I am going to have to frag them again. Room wise, none. but I am goingto be getting rid of some of my rics so room for them will become available soon. Hate to loose the rics, but sacrifices have to be made. lol
  11. flricordia

No new zoa threads?

Seems like the forums are dying too. Not much in the way of posts. The zoa forum used to get quite a bit of traffic, now not much going on I notice. Notice the auction thing is really dead too. Nothing in the way of livestock and only 1 drygood. Where is everyone moving off to?
  12. flricordia

Goochesters/Flaming Meany Greeny?

I wonder. Anyone think that is what these are?
  13. flricordia

What do you think this zoa is?

Any ID ideas?
  14. flricordia

Suncoral from Peef

Hey Peef. The suncoral is doing awesome. Wish I had been faster with the camera. Lights came on and it was extended to the max. It's a little piggy come feeding time.
  15. flricordia

Move over rebelprettyboy!

just picked these bad boys up in a local trade.
  16. flricordia

Still on subject/PIC

Because there is a zoanthid in the pic I can sneak this into here. But the main subject is the angler. I love these dudes. The way they use their moded fins to hold onto objects...
  17. flricordia

See my auction on saltwateraction site

http://www.saltwaterauctions.com/100...uction_details Maybe I am not supposed to do this, but what the hey. I am always doing what I am not supposed to do.
  18. flricordia

What would you do with these?

Tell me what you would do if these were yours
  19. flricordia

ID acans?

I just got these. My first ever. I understand there are a few different acan varieties? Any ID on these please?
  20. flricordia

Goblins and what?

Anyone know or take a guess what is growing with my Goblins?