Search results

1. coral keeper

Redistribution of wealth

I hate people who think they should take all the money away from the rich and redistribute it to the poor, rich people are the ones who make jobs you nut cakes.
  2. coral keeper

Its that time of the year again

I love dissecting things. Squirrel anyone? I've got pictures in the middle of dissection, I'd post them but they are probably rated R, lots of blood. I hate hypocrites who say they should ban hunting but eat meat themselves and who love fishing...
  3. coral keeper

Best youtube video I've ever seen.

Just wasted 40 seconds of my life.....
  4. coral keeper

four letter word game

fare
  5. coral keeper

YAY I'M GOING TO SEE ECLIPSE!!!!

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW Darth (these are the women raising our children) Tang LOLOLOL Love the picture!! Also, IMO, twilight is the ****** movie ever! "Oh Edward, kiss me." LMAO!
  6. coral keeper

New Full Tank Shots

Very nice!
  7. coral keeper

Microscopic (40x-400x) pictures.

Here are a few pictures of a Caulerpa leaf. At 40x At 100x At 400x
  8. coral keeper

Here are a few more pictures. The good Isopod. At 40x At 100x At 400x Red eye Amphipod At 40x
  9. coral keeper

Kenya Tree at 40x Here are a few pictures and videos of a Mini Feather Duster.(In the videos, the feather Duster is still alive, so the videos are kick ass IMO. lol) Mini Feather Duster at 40x Mini Feather Duster at 100x Mini Feather Duster at 400x Mini Feather Duster VIDEO at 100x View...
  10. coral keeper

Originally Posted by Denniscoy420 could you do some soft corals? Sure. :-)
  11. coral keeper

Originally Posted by Flower So That is what they look like...LOL...I can't even see them when they are little white dots. Nice camera! lol Thanks!
  12. coral keeper

Basket Starfish arm at 40x Basket Starfish arm at 100x
  13. coral keeper

Originally Posted by Denniscoy420 I will tell u the pictures are great keep them coming Thanks!
  14. coral keeper

Torch coral tentacle(this is not the Green ball tip) You can see the golden/brown Zooxanthellae. At 40x At 100x At 400x This is the Torch corals Green ball tip. At 40x At 100x At 400x You can see the Green color pigment where the red arrow is at.
  15. coral keeper

Originally Posted by ajroc31 Awesome pics...how about live phytoplankton? Don't have any but I'm going to buy some pretty soon and I'll post a few pictures of it then.
  16. coral keeper

Anemones Tentacles. At 40x At 100x At 400x I believe the golden/brown balls are Zooxanthellae Here is a video at 100x. You can see the Zooxanthellae moving around if you look closely. View My Video
  17. coral keeper

Originally Posted by Manderz Great pics! Very cool to see the red eyes. Thanks!!
  18. coral keeper

Here are a few more pictures. Copepod with a cluster of eggs. All Copepods were not harmed and were put back into the farm. :p At 40x At 100x At 400x You can see the tiny tiny baby Copepods in the eggs. There is an arrow pointing at one.
  19. coral keeper

Originally Posted by meowzer I could think of a lot of things.....LOL....those are amazing......so do you put it under the microscope...then take a pic thru the eyepiece Please, by all means post em! Yup.
  20. coral keeper

Originally Posted by T316 Very nice CK, thanks for sharing. Thanks! Np.