Search results

1. stephenthefish

Temperature Question

I raised my temp from 72 (i did not notice it was that low) back up to 75. My corals look much better however my blue hippo might be showing signs of ich. Is this to much of a temp change?
  2. stephenthefish

Got A Blue tang today!

so i just got my small/medium sized tang today. and he ended up right next to my scopas tangs house and maroon clowns leather tree. HE is getting beat up and wont move the the other side of the tank where it is safe!!! what do i do!
  3. stephenthefish

HELP!!!! fluval fx5 wont turn on!!!

i just got a brand new fluval fx5 and it will not turn on when i plug it in!!! nothing not one sound or anything! anyone have this same problem?
  4. stephenthefish

Dragon Face Pipe Fish

Hello i just got my first pipe fish today and after 45 min of dripping he is in the tank perched up breathing normal (compared to the rapid breathing of when he first entered the tank. But he has been in the same spot for 20 min now just looking around not moving any more than his head. is this...
  5. stephenthefish

selling brand new tank. SO CAL

i have posted a couple times about this but i thought i would again. Im moving so my brand new 135 has to go. its a dual overflow oceanic with tank stand canopy 50 lbs of live rock sand. let me know if any of you are interested and i will post some pics
  6. stephenthefish

just a random pic of my maroon clown.

he enjoys his leather tree and always wants to fight off anyone who swims near it.
  7. stephenthefish

My Mandarin needs help!

he is just laying on the bottom and not doing his normal route around the tank. plenty of copopods plenty of shrimp fed but now he doesnt eat =[ help meeee
  8. stephenthefish

Good place to sell my tank????

I need some help selling my tank. I have posted it on here twice along with ---- and recycler. Its a 60 gallon reef set up I live in moorpark CA. any tips?
  9. stephenthefish

60 Gallon Reef For Sale!!!

So its time to upgrade to a 135 and my current tank needs a new home. tank stand coral life PC lights via aqua canister filter Bak Pak skimmer heater Moorpark CA
  10. stephenthefish

Corris wrasse still in my reef!

so i cant catch this dude. He is flipping my corals but not bothering my shrimp. how long til my shrimp are done for? =[
  11. stephenthefish

OH NOOOOO!!! Wrong fish!

so i bought a red coris wrasse today. the LFS told me they were fine in a reef but i was not being smart and did not make sure it was 100%. has anyone ever had one in a reef? im worried about my shrimp and bar goby. PLEASE HELP!
  12. stephenthefish

Help! My Power Is Out!

so tonight starting at 10 pm until 8 am my citys power is going to be off and im worried about my tank. can anyone give me some advice?
  13. stephenthefish

I need branching live rock!

so i wan to get some branching live rock for my 135. SWF does not have branching so im asking if any of you guys have a good place to get branching live rock.
  14. stephenthefish

60 Gal Reef to 135 Gallon Diary!

well i got my new 135 gallon oceanic dual overflow tank with stand and canopy about a month ago and am finally getting ready to go! i got a trash can and power head for christmas and im going to start buying live rock. here are some pics o the new tank and my current 60 gallon my dog wants to...
  15. stephenthefish

60 gal for sale!!!!

Well i got my 135 gallon reef and its time to upgrade. im selling the tank stand canister filter misc supplies powerhead. Name your price! pic coming soon!
  16. stephenthefish

Pulsing Xenia

photo credit: Stephen Mallett
  17. stephenthefish

how do we know our pics are being entered?

just wondering how are we supposed to know if swf has seen our photo?
  18. stephenthefish

Orange Shoulder Tang

here she is
  19. stephenthefish

my frogspawn

20. stephenthefish

Breaking Live Rock? Possible?

i got a piece of live rock that is just big kinda hard to work with. anyone ever break live rock in half?