Search results

1. alix2.0

anyone...

Originally Posted by crypt keeper I said nothing about drugs. Never did them myself. Now kegger bonfire party. Come on now yeah where i come from thats a graduation requirement
  2. alix2.0

anyone...

im so glad im not the only one. the last line is "then ill buy it." and you ask the next person in rotation if theyd like to buy something else, preferably something that will elicit a funny "does it..." question. ours get pretty offensive. it helps if the games rotation is parallel to the any...
  3. alix2.0

anyone...

Originally Posted by DragonZim does it quack? of course it quacks.
  4. alix2.0

anyone...

Originally Posted by DragonZim a what? a duck.
  5. alix2.0

anyone...

...wanna buy a duck?
  6. alix2.0

lets try this again.

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper You need a avatar alix, here you go. :P wow, thats an old one, lol. Originally Posted by jennythebugg how did i miss this glad to hear all is well , you still need to make a road trip down here to hang with me and mah crew sometime looove me a good old road...
  7. alix2.0

lets try this again.

Originally Posted by stdreb27 yeah for dead baby jokes! sheeeit i almost forgot! yeah those will definately always have a place in my heart. T316, i havent forgotten, but i dont think i have the mental capacity to do anything like that and have it look decent. plus my computer is about a step...
  8. alix2.0

lets try this again.

yeppers. im thinking kent state, since its right here. my cousin is going there too, so thats pretty sweet. but other than that, everything is great for once. im finishing up my christmas shopping on thursday with my friends josh and brittany, and then hitting a bunch of christmas parties in...
  9. alix2.0

lets try this again.

wow everyone. well im really impressed with the level of maturity here, i really miss being a part of this community. anyways, there are a few people i miss talking to. how has everyone been? i've gotten a promotion and will be done with high school in a few months, probably around april, then...
  10. alix2.0

of all the people i could hit.

Originally Posted by SocalNano24 The few Alix posts I've read always have drama. I don't get it im kind of a big deal.
  11. alix2.0

eh i dont really care. my manager thought it was the funniest thing ever. $500 deductible and my cars gonna look brand new, so im set. anyways, in case anyone was wondering, im still alive and doing fantastic. got a promotion, got a boy, got food friends and good grades. quit school, im doin the...
  12. alix2.0

Originally Posted by stdreb27 I dunno my fists did a better job teaching my brother than my mom's paddle ever did. ya the best lessons i ever learned were dealt with the back of a hand or a wooden spoon, grounding was like, sweet, im off the hook! haha. anyways, im not a child. if i hit...
  13. alix2.0

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW Thanks for proving our point on teenagers. All you stated was you hit your manager. Nothing else. Some people will take that to mean a car accident, other's will take that to mean an act of physical violence. Don't take it out on Flower because YOU failed to...
  14. alix2.0

wow everyone, i backed into his truck. on accident. wtf. this is why i never get on SWF anymore. especially you, flower, if you met me, youd be damn impressed. anyways, how ya been jenny? i threw my old porcelain and the tramps cd in the stereo the other day and was wonderin how you & the...
  15. alix2.0

i hit my manager.
  16. alix2.0

Whats Up???

hola RU
  17. alix2.0

ROLL CALL! Just reply and write "PRESENT"

physically present, morally absent.
  18. alix2.0

Who gives blood?

ive tried multiple times, but they can never find my veins.
  19. alix2.0

my new ride :D

thanks BA. i got the transmitter but i havent got remote start yet. i need to get new tires, break pads, and floor mats too, so thats gonna eat up my next few paychecks. love the car though!