Search results

1. myzislow

Beautiful Chalice!

I found his old mother colony shot: Yours looks a little better I would have to say!
  2. myzislow

Beautiful Chalice!

Originally Posted by spanko Nice Kray! Here is my watermelon awesome! I think I have the same piece. Did you get your original frag from old memeber Mr_X? Do you have it in direct light? My piece has some size to it now, nowhere near as large as yours, but I've always kept mine in the shade...
  3. myzislow

My 29 gallon mixed reef

thanks you guys!
  4. myzislow

My 29 gallon mixed reef

Wow, it's been awhile. Tank is still up and running. No room these days for new stuff, I'm just sitting back and watching thing grow. Here is some updated shots.
  5. myzislow

Goblins and what?

lol, just some regular old protopalys. Not EVERY zoa/paly has/needs a designer name.
  6. myzislow

New Squamosa!!!

Nice squammy! Looks to have quite a bit of blue hue to him. Here is mine that's in my buddy's tank as it quickly outgrew mine.
  7. myzislow

2 monti's growing into 1?

These two have been growing next to each other for around a year now, and just recently they have touched. The sunset has began to sting it a bit, but no major damage has been done to the purple polyped monti. My sunset is growing out of control lately. I hope it doesn't take over the red...
  8. myzislow

GoodDeal?

Originally Posted by SaltyCrab Good deal but sometimes in these packs people throw in really small pieces like less than 1/2". more fun to watch them grow anyways REALLY GOOD DEAL!!!
  9. myzislow

Sailfert ALK test question

How old is your kit? Salifert is known to have bad batches of their Alk kits, and also very inconsistent at that. I recommend the elos kit, it's awesome!
  10. myzislow

a steal from lfs

totally common for large birdsnest colonies to show to die off in the areas not receiving adequate light/flow due to the corals shading of itself. Nice score!
  11. myzislow

Green Tipped Pocillapora Woes

#1reason why I'd never put a Pocci in any tank I own.
  12. myzislow

HIV scare at small Missouri school

Originally Posted by socal57che So someone working in the kitchen cannot transfer it to food after being cut with a common kitchen knife during food handling? Is this what you are saying? HIV has spread in households without the three letter contact word. while that scenario is obv disgusting...
  13. myzislow

world of warcraft

geeks unite!!@!!111eleven
  14. myzislow

HIV scare at small Missouri school

Originally Posted by sepulatian WHAT??? How they may have been exposed??? Do they not know how HIV is spread in MO? Unless this person had S3x with everyone there then they are safe. Am I not reading this correctly?? lol exactly what I was thinking. and bigger lol @ thinking food can be...
  15. myzislow

trying out the new camera

holy xenia batman. Looks good though, very healthy.
  16. myzislow

Hands down! Whats the best salt?????

Originally Posted by Mr_X this is the first time in 10 years i've heard anyone say api kits are the best. i wonder why salifert and elos kits are so expensive, and you can buy a reefmaster test kit from api for under 25 dollars. so, you are telling me that all three kits we checked the calcium...
  17. myzislow

Id Please!!!

Originally Posted by GatorWPB Based on the post from The Misfit, that may be the Garf Bonsai. the color seems to be right on, but it needs to grow more to really tell. It would be foolish to call that a garf bonsai without lineage, especially based only on the purple color with green polyps...
  18. myzislow

wimppy foxface

Originally Posted by GatorWPB because they eat algae, mine took some time before it even ate my homemade food. but once he learned that pumps off mean food, he's out immediately. You turn your pumps off when you're just feeding your fish? Makes sense to turn them off to target feed corals and...
  19. myzislow

3 Picasso Clowns together

curious to know how you're able to receive a pair of fish directly from ORA? Do you mean directly to your LFS, ordered from ORA? I have no clue about your question tho oh, and pics!!!
  20. myzislow

Hands down! Whats the best salt?????

Originally Posted by Mr_X i'm just going by 3 different api test kits. mine, the one at the lfs, and my friend's kit. my salifert kit is much more accurate. api might be the most popular kit here, but not on every other forum. this is the only forum that holds api kits in high regard, and...