Search results

1. interex216

Is it a snail? This is a weird one guys.

looks like harmless little cleaner clams to me
  2. interex216

48" Nova Extreme 8-Bulb T5 HO Light

i live in southern maryland so really close to VA so if your not to deep in VA or maybe you gonna be heading this way soon we can eliminate shipping. I would really like this light for my 75 gallon tank please send me a pm.
  3. interex216

No Shell Snail?

Checked when i got up this morning and he's now MIA. Prob eaten in the night =( what a cruel cruel death.
  4. interex216

No Shell Snail?

I discovered him around 3pm this afternoon and its almost midnight now, he's still alive and has his "breathing tube" out inspecting his shell less body. Moving around on the rock eating still, not sure if he's as good as dead without his shell though... i have bristleworms that'd love to take a...
  5. interex216

No Shell Snail?

Im 110% sure. its a Nassarius Snail that we purchased from here some months ago. He's moving around like a snail, cleaning the LR, rolled his "skin" into the shape of the shell as its going. How to explain it.. the snails part thats suppose to be in the shell is flesh pink, in a spiral and where...
  6. interex216

No Shell Snail?

I was turning on my lights for the day in my 12g nano and noticed that one of my snails was attached to the glass, WITHOUT its shell. The shell was lying underleath it on a piece of LR. I stuck my hand in and examined the shell, sure enough empty. I messed up the waterflow sticking my hand in so...
  7. interex216

LR from SWF

Forgot to add before i get my head chewed off. SWF did offer to replace my rock, but i had already taken the hammer to it and didnt have the means of shipping the rock back.
  8. interex216

LR from SWF

I wasnt to thrilled with mine =( i ordered "1 x Ultra Premium Fiji Live Rock 45-50lbs" back in april, it was all large chunks that i had to take a hammer to and Completely Void of Life. No coraline what so ever, only black mud. Heres a pic of the rock after a month, a month and a few weeks and 3...
  9. interex216

Attack of the Killer Cleaners

"Attacking" as a metaphor course. not literallly
  10. interex216

Freshwater?

My new babies!! My Maingano has been mouthbrooding for 3 weeks now and i mamaged to get a few shots before she sucked the fry back into the safety of her mouth.
  11. interex216

puffer

Threw a whole cube of worms in the tank while i was taking care of my new cichlid fry and their mouthbrooding mom ^^ he managed to eat the entier cube!!!!
  12. interex216

puffer

My Little Puff Puff ^^. Full belly after eating a cube of frozen bloodworms.
  13. interex216

Post Pics Of Your Clownfish

My Clowns. Pair in my Nano and Black and White in 40g Breeder
  14. interex216

New Clown

Bought this guy yesterday for $13. He was labled as a Black False Percula. What do you guys think an appropriate title is for this guy, a black misbar percula, black and white percula, black percula?
  15. interex216

WANTED: Xenia

Got the blue Xenia and some blue Duncan free with a $150 purchase at Coral shop ^^
  16. interex216

WANTED: Xenia

i have reg xenia, silver xenia and even blue xenia but your in tx and xenias dont like to be shipped.
  17. interex216

Attack of the Killer Cleaners

Has/does anyone else had their cleaner shrimp literally attack your hand as soon as you stick it in the tank? My cleaners are getting rather large and well.. when they try to "clean" its feeling more and more like pinching and less like gentle cleaning lol. This last week when i feed my corals...
  18. interex216

Shark of some kind?

Originally Posted by delaharsha Thats Roozens nursery! www.roozens.com I worked there 12 years ago. Its a fish store and a nursery. Those tanks are 50gal. I helped build those vats for the sharks and the live rock. Why did you not take pics of the bigger vats in the glass house. Thats where all...
  19. interex216

Shark of some kind?

He's in a rather small tank atm, the owner has a blacktip, nurse shark, fox fish and this angel (picture) in a cement box covered in pool liner with only Maybe 2 feet of water not sure if thats all thats required for all em.. but this remora isnt in a tank with anything else, havent the...
  20. interex216

Shark of some kind?

Curious what this guy is, no i dont have it but he's in a tank in a lfs. Hes about a foot and a half long, and really neat, wanna find out what he is so i can figure out if he's worth buying Oh and the "owner" of the store wasnt there so couldnt ask him what it was..