Search results

1. interex216

No Shell Snail?

I was turning on my lights for the day in my 12g nano and noticed that one of my snails was attached to the glass, WITHOUT its shell. The shell was lying underleath it on a piece of LR. I stuck my hand in and examined the shell, sure enough empty. I messed up the waterflow sticking my hand in so...
  2. interex216

New Clown

Bought this guy yesterday for $13. He was labled as a Black False Percula. What do you guys think an appropriate title is for this guy, a black misbar percula, black and white percula, black percula?
  3. interex216

Attack of the Killer Cleaners

Has/does anyone else had their cleaner shrimp literally attack your hand as soon as you stick it in the tank? My cleaners are getting rather large and well.. when they try to "clean" its feeling more and more like pinching and less like gentle cleaning lol. This last week when i feed my corals...
  4. interex216

Shark of some kind?

Curious what this guy is, no i dont have it but he's in a tank in a lfs. Hes about a foot and a half long, and really neat, wanna find out what he is so i can figure out if he's worth buying Oh and the "owner" of the store wasnt there so couldnt ask him what it was..
  5. interex216

Southern MD

Hi im looking for some people in my area southern maryland that would like to trade/sell (im still new so not that much to trade yet) corals and live goods/equipment to help eliminate the crazy shipping prices right now. So if theres anyone in the area with frags or and corals taking over your...
  6. interex216

Skimmer set up

I recieved a rather large protien skimmer with my 130g tank and i am going to use the skimmer in my 75g reef but i have never used one and not sure how to set it up its to large to set in the refuge/sump and its made by Top Fathom model # TF100A it doesnt look like a cheapie or anything so if...
  7. interex216

Sigh SWF...

Ok so i posted in the trading section asking if there were anyone local to my area that would be willing to trade or have some tips or anything else to help me out and what happens. SWF forum police come in and close my thread say that im a possible business and suspend my account??? i mean if i...
  8. interex216

Live Selling and Trading Rules: May, 2008 [hr] This forum is for hobbyists who want to sell or trade frags or other livestock. No businesses are allowed. No links are permitted. If you have something to sell you will need to post the pictures/descriptions in the thread. In order to post in...
  9. interex216

saltwater fish shipping

I would like to start off with that i love the site its set up wonderfully and i love the forums so thank you for that. I also would like to say that the new shipping policies i really do not like. Now i have to pay more to get less i was ok with ordering 79.00 to get free shipping but now if i...
  10. interex216

Strange worm or nudi and a free crab

Two Hitchhikers in 40g. Tanks 3 months old with some unknown hitchhikers. If someone can ID the crab (missing one claw) and the nudi? not sure what it is, the pic is of everything but the mouth, the mouth has.. how to put it.. white fuzzy branches, i'll try and get a pic asap. Ty
  11. interex216

Percs not hosting but damsels are?

im trying to get my percs to host an anemone or anything at that in my nano and nothing but in my 40g breeder my dominos seem to have hosted one of my corals is this normal?
  12. interex216

Snail ID

Keep finding these little buggers in my tank. I believe there Pyramid snails but not 100% sure, and if they are should i leave em in the tank or keep feeding em to my brakish puffer. In my lil 12g nano, where i keep finding them, i have 2 Nassarius Snail that i purchased here 2 weeks ago and 2...
  13. interex216

ID Please

This has been growin on my live rock for a few months now, when i touch it it closes and becomes solid and closes itself.
  14. interex216

Emerald Crab Irritated

Hi, im new to the forums and saltwater tanks all together. Just started my 1st saltwater (12g nanocube) this Febuary. I've noticed my emerald crab and porcelain crab are continuously scratching themselfs against the rocks. They both stretch there claws out and "groom" profusely. Emeralds clawing...