Search results

1. b sharkey

Expanding the cult

When my boyfriend wanted a fish tank I said I didn't care and was really not into it at all. He would talk and tlak and talk about "the tank". He never called it his tank he always called it our daughters tank. Ha ha funny she had 2 nemos and that's all she cared about. I would roll my eyes at...
  2. b sharkey

Supeglue: all bad or some brands okay?

Originally Posted by Stanlalee I use dollar store superglue "gel". 3 tubes for $1 and it works like a charm I also use the Supergule Gel! It works great and is cheap! But the best one i used is the super glue gel (MUST BE THE GEL ... my brother-in-law used the regular superglue and when he...
  3. b sharkey

Porcupine Puffer

Is it safe to keep 2 Porcupine Puffers in a 55 gallon tank together
  4. b sharkey

Saltwaterauctions.com

it is ---- with sales tax 5% for swf.com 3% for paypal (paypal seller incurrys) meaning the price may go up for. a total of 8% in fees Sales tax for Fla is 6.5% so i am going to be paying 1.5% more in "taxes" which does not seem to be a lot but that is 8 cents on a dollar which means a $1.60...
  5. b sharkey

Saltwaterauctions.com

it is ---- with sales tax 5% for swf.com 3% for paypal (paypal seller incurrys) meaning the price may go up for. a total of 8% in fees Sales tax for Fla is 6.5% so i am going to be paying 1.5% more in "taxes" which does not seem to be a lot but that is 8 cents on a dollar which means a $1.60...
  6. b sharkey

Pink Sea Cucumber

I have a pink sea Cucumber and someone told me that they do not live every long. We have had our almost a year and he seem great. Should we be expecting him to bite the big one?? Does anyone know the adverge life span for one?? Thanks guys!
  7. b sharkey

Aqua Mend

I was told that you could use AquaMend (underwater repair Epoxy Putty) from Home Depot to Get rocks to stick to other rocks. Is there any truth to this? Thanks!
  8. b sharkey

Star polyp attachment question

I have accutally tried 3 different methods. The first one I placed a piece of my Star polyps under a rock and it took about 2 weeks for them to stay. The next one I rubberbanded and when the rubberband broke they stayed. But the best one i used is the super glue gel (MUST BE THE GEL ... my...
  9. b sharkey

A Few Frags for Sale....sps/zoas

So.... Long time no see .... How ya doing?? P.S. - It's Becky,Kyle, & MacKenzie