Search results

1. dabnub

is some better han none

got this little air driven skimmer just for my 29bc now i read that it's pretty much usless. I can't aford to buy another right now, my question is, should i remove it and replace the cartridge, or is it better than no skimmer at all.
  2. dabnub

is this the place?

figured out how to use the search function so i stopped asking so many dumb questions, being new at this i have little help to offer others. but after reading rules for classifieds I now must increase my post count. so i figured this would be the best place for my .02 cents and play with the...
  3. dabnub

collected seawater

bang, i read you use water from your lagoon. anyone else out their collect your water from the sea? where and how do you collect? how do you test n treat before use.
  4. dabnub

just curious ??

did i spell that right ? I was wondering who reset their light timers for dst? and why?
  5. dabnub

pickling lime for kalk?

i know i read about it in this forum but cannot find it. has anyone used pickling lime and how?
  6. dabnub

calcium percipatation ??

please clarify; when mixing new saltwater for water changes i was told to start with all the fresh water you think you will need so you do not have to add fresh water to a saltwater mix as this can cause calcium percip in the dt. But between water changes i was told the losses were fresh and...
  7. dabnub

Algea

Urchin, For Algae Control, Best? Care?
  8. dabnub

coral question

hello, new to this site and new to artifical salt aquariums. Bought some yellow polyps at christmas moved them up in my tank for more light today there were several poloyps left on the surrunding rock. Do they move? or are they reproducing? how do they reproduce?