Search results

1. michaeltx

Howdy

Hey all there are a lot of old faces and a lot of new faces around since I was on before. There has a lot been going on in my life that has well lets just not been so good to me. I am back online now though and hopefully be able to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones and help...
  2. michaeltx

COTW Threads

Some of you may remember the COTW threads from back then. I would like to start it up again. So here is what I am looking for. 1) Suggestions on what you would to see a write up on. 2)some members that are willing to put a little work in and do a write up and one of the suggestions.(needs to be...
  3. michaeltx

t-5 ballasts

I got up this morning and my tank lights were off when they were supposed to come on they did not and I just noticed there was something wrong.. I think my ballasts went out which really sucks because I was not planning on replacing my lights as I have many many t-5 bulbs already that I got when...
  4. michaeltx

FOTW or FOTM suggestions and feedback

Some of you may remember the FOTW and COTW threads from back then. I would like to start it up again. So here is what I am looking for. 1) Suggestions on what you would to see a write up on. 2)some members that are willing to put a little work in and do a write up and one of the...
  5. michaeltx

just funny photos post em if ya got em

title says it all from the catz to the crazy to the down right makes ya wonder kinda stuff. I think it would be cool to see what everyone can come up with
  6. michaeltx

well its that time again.

Well I had to break my tank down about a year and a half ago because of financial reasons. Well I started resetting the tank up tonight. I have 2/3rds of the way full and some dry base rock in it right now. I have to find a new bulkhead though the one I have was set up and has a PVC glued into...
  7. michaeltx

Hey all its been awhile!!!

well some of you may remember me others may not or registered after my very long extended unintentional vacation from the site. The ones that remember me will remember I was having some health issues. I would love to say that they are resolved but that would not be the case. In fact this year...
  8. michaeltx

sad sad sad

In Little Rock a guy with a beef with the US military GUNNED down two recent boot camp grads that were in town to help with recruiting efforts here in the state. One is in critical care with 60% chance of recovery and the other passed at the hospital. The guy that did the shooting was a...
  9. michaeltx

I'm Back

After a long forced holiday from the internet I finally got everything situated out and am back online... I hope that everyone has been doing good and I have a lot to catch up on Im sure LOL Mike
  10. michaeltx

ICE storms

I hope that everyone in the parh of the ice storms are holding out alright. I was one of the lucky ones and happened to be off today and tomorrow so I dont have to even move my car. I know others are not so lucky so stay safe and take it easy on the roads and we will all be thinking of everyone...
  11. michaeltx

McCafe

I posted awhile back but since they started a mass campaign in areas figured I would repost to see how many more people have tried it. Hey guys awhile back I had to take a 4 hour class on the McCafe speacialty coffee's at McDonalds and all I got say is WOW I didnt hold to much stock in them as...
  12. michaeltx

Are there any MD's on the board?

Especially dealing with chronic pain and back issues? I have some questions that I need to talk with someone that wont be judgemental like the docs in this area. Thanks Mike
  13. michaeltx

Obama is the president elect Please use this thread to talk about and discuss it

Lets keep all the results to one thread instead of the caos leading up to the election. First results in Projected winner Kentucky McCain 143,419 55% Obama 114,558 44% Virginia McCain 62,465 56% Obama 48,983 44% popular vote obama electoral votes 3 393,361 (46%) Mccain electoral votes 8...
  14. michaeltx

learn something new everyday!!!!

Anyone eat Boston market foods produced by the Boston Market coperation??? I just found out that they are actually a wholly owned subsidiary of McDonalds Corporation. What I had never heard this before. Did anyone else know that boston market was a subsidary of mcdonalds??? Mike
  15. michaeltx

funny mcdonalds vids gotta see this one

http://www.bofunk.com/video/898/mcdonalds_aquarium.html hong kong comercial *aquarium* http://www.bofunk.com/video/5961/coo...ommercial.html * just a funny one* Mike
  16. michaeltx

McCafe

Hey guys I had to take a 4 hour class today on the McCafe speacialty coffee's today from McDonalds and all I got say is WOW I didnt hold to much stock in them as being very good myself just didnt see where they could be a good quality product. After today I gotta say they are great coffee...
  17. michaeltx

elections!!!!!!!!! A must read

18. michaeltx

my newest addition/rescue

I got this little guy today he has been badly mistreated and abused. The mayor knew that we had pets and took very well care of them so he brought us this little guy. He told us that he was confiscated ny the shriffs department and sense there was no local shelter around here they were going to...
  19. michaeltx

flooding from the tropical storm gustav

here are a few more pictures from this area from the storm its finally moved north and east. and we are clearingup now. Mike
  20. michaeltx

Coral chart. very good refernce guide to coral needs and placement.

Thanks to natclanwy for revising this new chart. If anyone has any corals that have been left out add them as a post and if netclanwy wants to keep and updated list and post he will. Thanks to everyont for the input and again to natclanwy for doing this chart up. This post will be linked in...