Search results

1. charmcitymang

What is this thing?

What is this thing? It is hard I have had the tank running for 5 months. This went in about a month ago. I havent seen it until today.
  2. charmcitymang

Green and Blue on my Frag

I had it quarantined for 14 days and decided to put it in my tank. Now it has this grass and blue all over the frag plug. And the polyps aren't all open like they were. I know its not a good picture so if anyone need another, i will get some
  3. charmcitymang

Lots of bubbles

Came home today and were alot of bubbles in the tank. Hard to see but they are very small. #1 - is it bad for the fish? #2 - any idea what it would be? I've tried everything. Turning all power off obviously fixes it. Turning the skimmer off seems to help.
  4. charmcitymang

Plumbing

So I have a leak in an obvious place. It just looks wrong. Can anyone tell me how I should connect these? 1st time plumbing with a drill tank and sump. Its the return line and Its a 3/4” Bulkhead ABS Thread x Slip with a 3/4" Pipe Adapter Spigot x Barb Thanks!
  5. charmcitymang

Hello! New again - Issue with something

Was into the hobby 10 years ago or so but I never saw this. It happens every time i put my pump on feed mode and then turn it back on. It started happening a few days ago. I started the tank 2/9. It looks like pieces of skin. Its the first time i did a drill tank and made a sump.
  6. charmcitymang

Personal experiences needed for a unique oppurtunity

Hello everyone, I am new here and come seeking help, information, and guidance for a somewhat unique situation i have found myself in. I am going to be part of the building and development of a nursing home. I think it would be very interesting to incorporate salt water aquariums throughout the...