Search results

1. travelerjp98

*** Gift Card Challenge ***

Winner is Seth! ~ Snakeblitz33. Sorry flower and everyone else! Onto PM'ing the number...
  2. travelerjp98

*bump*
  3. travelerjp98

Haha hey Seth! Good to hear from you too! I believe you qualify as one of the "you helped set my tank up in the first place" people;) Surprised by the lack of interest in this thread... I MEAN IT'S $50 PEOPLE... are the forums really that dead?!
  4. travelerjp98

Hey Y'all, Friends that I have here and haven't talked to in a while - I hope y'all are doing well! I was digging in my shed, selling random things online to clear it out and make some money and made a discovery: I still had some old equipment from my ex-system. This reminded me of here, so I've...
  5. travelerjp98

Who are you (member photo thread)

Awwwww, I see some reef flirting going on. How cute!
  6. travelerjp98

MACNA 2013...who's going???

Nope, Philly. I live like 5 minutes from Philly. I actually work in Philly now. Oh, well you're pretty dang close to me then. PHL... ugliest airport I've been to but I love it because whenever I'm in it I'm either home or going some where fun! Lol.
  7. travelerjp98

Well....it's official, I booked my room!!  Yay!! Let me guess, the flight is from Newark?
  8. travelerjp98

Quote: Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33 A new potential aquarist. She's still learning.... haha awwww! I haven't seen recent pictures of you and I've never seen a picture of your little aquarist!
  9. travelerjp98

travelerjp98 (Justin/Panther) meets Siptang (Richard/Sip) and novahobbies (Rick/richard)

However, if it's in August, I can propose the area again to my family for our summer trip. I know my sister and mom would approve! This way I could visit while I'm there such as I did to siptang and novahobbies, except this time it would be visiting macna! or joining the swf dinner. Rick is a...
  10. travelerjp98

travelerjp98 (Justin/Panther) meets Siptang (Richard/Sip) and novahobbies (Rick/richard)

Plane tickets to Ft Lauderdale for us during spring break were $300 a person... plus $200 for the luggage because of course it had to be 7lbs over lol. times 3 people that 900 + the 200 was 1100 for airfare we got a premium car so that was $600 for the week (including some priceline...
  11. travelerjp98

My Chickens :)

Awwww, so cute. We're thinking about getting chickens ourself.
  12. travelerjp98

Novahobbies official 110g rebuild thread

Haha thanks nova for the summary! sorry for spilling the beans! Or do they say "don't spill the coconuts" here in SoFlo? Lol! Btw, Mizner park was BEAUTIFUL! Loved it.
  13. travelerjp98

Iced family, limpid. yall have seen recent pictures of me, siptang, and novahobbies:)
  14. travelerjp98

Oh and you both better tell me how that collecting at low tide with your reef club goes!!!
  15. travelerjp98

Wow, I haven't been on this thread in a longgggggggg time (about 40 pages). Your's too, sip. anyone wanna summarize it for me :)
  16. travelerjp98

Haha, awkward I didn't realize y'all already posted the pics from last night... Haha. and I made the age joke, novahobbies;) I'd LOVEEEE to come down for MACNA! Airfare isn't the problem, but where would I stay..? Lol.
  17. travelerjp98

Quote: Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33 I would love to meet some of you guys... Fortunately I will be going to MACNA 2013 this year in Ft. Lauderdale, which many of you will also be going. Meowzer,... OK isn't that far from LA.... lol. I'm sure one day I'll see your beautiful tanks and meet...
  18. travelerjp98

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid Justin glad to hear from you, thought you fell off the hobby. Hope you guys didn't bore the women by talking fish all night, LOL. Wish i lived closer would love to join the group. Oh yes we did... LOL... but it's okay,... actually, Rick's wife kept my mom...
  19. travelerjp98

Sip ended up being a con artist and novahobbies ended up being a serial murderer. LOL, j/k it was a great time... we met up at beachside restaurant here in the Ft Lauderdale, FL area and met over dinner. They were both nice enough to drive out a pretty far distance on their work nights to do...
  20. travelerjp98

Fort Lauderdale

Btw, the place we go us up to you and the other Richard:) just let us know what it is beforehand, just something like formal, casual, etc. so we know how to dress and about how we'll be expecting to pay. Other then that you guys can choose.... Surprise us!!! And don't give any more details away...