Search results

1. nanoreefer91

New Fluval Evo 13.5 Gallon

Hello Everyone! Man, it feels good to be back and into the hobby again. I have had my fair share of aquariums in the past and decided to go a different shape when it comes to my aquarium. Decided to go with the Fluval Evo. I forgot how to do some things so I thought I ask all you fine people...
  2. nanoreefer91

Journal of my 29 Gallon Biocube

Hello everyone! I'm pumped to finally get back into the Saltwater area. I just got a heck of a good job in the Real Estate area and that will be more than enough to pay for my favorite hobby. I just purchased a 29 gallon aquarium from Dr. Foster & Smith today and I feel like I got a steal on...
  3. nanoreefer91

Aquavista Panoramic Aquarium

Hello all my fellow fish buddies! I had a quick question on this specific tank. It's a 5 foot 20 gallon hang on the wall aquarium. I have done my research on this neat tank! I'm interested in getting one for my living room only if it's a quality aquarium. Does anyone know anything or have their...
  4. nanoreefer91

65 Gallon Rimless Aquarium Stock Suggestions

Yes! Feels good to be back on the Forums and getting great advise from all my fellow saltwater people :) So I finally purchased my 65 gallon rimless aquarium for me and my girlfriend of a year and 4 months today apartment that we just moved into 2 weeks ago and I have a few ideas I would like to...
  5. nanoreefer91

Been a while but I have new stuff for all of you :) 08/24/11

Now bare with me I just got this tank about 4 days ago and I dont got much in it yet. Today I went to go get 2 lbs of tonga LR and another 2 lbs of regular LR so once the water clears and I have my rock the way I want it ill post pics for yall . For now I got pics of it the 1st couple of days I...
  6. nanoreefer91

8 Gallon Biocube Discontinued?

Hey all of you! I'm new to the saltwaterfish forums and I'm looking forward to getting started on my 8 Gallon Biocube that I will soon get after I get this new job at GNC and get some money in my pocket. I am 19 going on 20 in July and I just moved back home from College Station Texas because I...