Search results

1. achilles tang

some thing wired that happed to me..

So a little while ago i log on and I have a message from this one chick. She was telling me that she was going over my profile and she really digged me. that she wanted to presue this past this site.. I thought it was weird she had no information on her page, nothing at all.. I mean no resent...
  2. achilles tang

my first 125 gallon tank

hello everyone i started on my first big tank, well big to me at least i know that this is nothing compare to some of the tanks here. but i am super happy about this build so its 125 gallons 6 feet long 18 inches wide by 23 inches high.in total it stands 53 inches with the stand.. i was thinking...
  3. achilles tang

Clown bit a brissel worm

I was sitting down watching my today and I see one of my clows take a bit at something on one of the rock. He spits it out and I see its a little brissel worm. my other clown comes and dose the same he spit it out and the worm fell and went back into a rock. What should I do will they be ok?
  4. achilles tang

what is the best way to move a tank

so I need to move but just how do I move this big heavy 55 gallon tank?
  5. achilles tang

can i fo clams under my T5s

I was wondering if someone could tell me if I could have clams under my T5s? I have four 54 watt bulbs two of the bulbs are 10k and the other two are Actinic Blue. I hear people say yeah I do have clams under my t5s I just placed them very high. Could it be possible?
  6. achilles tang

my fish keep dying

I have a 55 gallon tank and every time a add fish they die they last about 3 weeks and then die. Some time they get ich and some time they just start swiming like crazy like if they are dizzy. I don't know what the problem is I have 50 pounds of live rock a Sump and protine skimmer power head...