Search results

1. cdek11

New Skimmer

I am so happy it is like Christmas today. I have to write on here because my wife was like what is that? Me a new skimmer for tank. O ok I guess. I picked up the Aquamaxx and this thing is perfect. Very easy to set up and did not have to fight with it to get into small sump space. My tank must...
  2. cdek11

zoanthids coral with green hair on it

Have a zoanthids coral and one side is doing good the other has some type of green hair that just showed up out of the blue. it is only on one side of the coral and this side is not open. what can i do to help this coral out. it is just a green zoanthid
  3. cdek11

Plans for diy canopy for 75 gallon

Does anyone have in plans for a canopy/hood for a 75 gallon aquarium. I just want something simple to cover top and place lights inside. The local fish store sells them for 150 bucks. i am hoping that i can build one and save a few bucks. Thanks for the help
  4. cdek11

Protein skimmer for 75 gallon

I have been looking at skimmer for weeks now and i can not make up my mind on what to get or what i need. If you could give me some input on what you think would be a good fit please let me know. 75 gallon fish only right now will be placing coral into tank when sump is installed. The price...
  5. cdek11

Fish to place in 75 gallon tank

I was just looking for some input on what people think will be a good addition to the tank. AS of now I have 1 clown, 1 six line wrasse, 1 Fire goby and a sand star fish. Looking for active fish but a little bigger in size Thanks
  6. cdek11

Protein Skimmer

My protein skimmer has been running for a week now and it is picking up black gunk. Not sure what this is and can not find any info about what it could be. Any Ideas what it is thanks
  7. cdek11

moving my sand

was just wondering if anyone has moved sand out of one tank into another. I got a new 75 gallon drilled tank and just planing to move stuff out of old tank. Thanks
  8. cdek11

What fish to place in my 75 gallon

Just looking for some input on a good fish mix to put into a 75 gallon with live rock. Thanks
  9. cdek11

new tank cloudy water

Hello I am switching from a freshwater tank to my first saltwater tank tank has been running for about week and water is cloudy is this normal. I think I might need a different filter or just add one but not sure. Tank has sand bottom with a few pounds of live rock. I am running a aquaclear 110...