Search results

1. angel eyes

suitable tank mates ???

I am in the research/planning stage for 55 gal aquarium. I would like to have a few elegant and bubble coral maybe a bubble anemones. (two different kinds from what I read..bubble coral that is) anyway... the fish I like are damsels, clowns, one canary blenney, one mandarin, and a pair of...
  2. angel eyes

help, need advice, brand new hobbist

I have just moved into a new town and finally found a saltwater shop. They are offering to set up everything. A 55 gal display tank with a 20gal for sump, if I understand correctly. The stand will also be provided..they also the pkg would include live sand and rock. What is your opinion about...
  3. angel eyes

to decorate or not to decorate w real stuff

to make a long story short, a friend of mine picked up some seashells of the beach in the south pacific, can i use these to decorate my fish only saltwater tank? or will some of the old sand inside the shells be dangerous?
  4. angel eyes

hippocampus zosterae/ dwarf sea horse

I would love to hear from anyone with experience in reguard to sea horses. I am interested in starting a sea pony only aquarium (20 gal) with a 10 gal aquarium dedicated to raising brine shrimp for food. Unfortunately, I have just moved into a new town and cannot find a knowledgeable pet...