Search results

1. chef jaysen

Fraggin a elephant ear shroom

Is fraggin a elephant ear mushroom as easy as the smaller varieties? This thing is like 12 inches wide. And if I frag it do I need a piece of the center or a random outer edge? Thanks for helping........:help:
  2. chef jaysen

New Elephant ear shroom

Just showing the new baby
  3. chef jaysen

Just showing off the new galaxea...

yeah baby
  4. chef jaysen

Horn shark for sale in florida.....

Hey I just purchased a tank and it came with a horn shark about 18 inches long and I really dont need it. Does anyone want to buy it off me. I will have it in a week and a half and I really dont want to ship it although I might if you pay shipping and expect the worse. I will probably end up...
  5. chef jaysen

Shark question.........

Can a horn shark and a picasso trigger be in the same 250 gallon tank? Thanks............
  6. chef jaysen

What are the laws?

I was just curious what the laws are regarding taking sand and fish from the water. I was looking for some online and couldn't find any. I am in the planning out my 300 gallon reef and was thinking of picking up sand the beach 10 minutes away. Just a thought ofcourse. Saving 200-300 dollars...
  7. chef jaysen

Is it possible to keep a picasso triger in a reef tank?

Is it possible to keep a picasso triger in a reef tank? Just curious thanks.........:D
  8. chef jaysen

Just thought I would show you my new reef tank.........just bought

Well here it is......Havent got it home yet but more pics will follow when it does come home with me. Its a custom 275 gallon with massive pumps/skimmer/6 6 foot vho's/ sump and stand. How much you ask.........Hate to tell ya.......but 2k.......More pics to follow on this massive...
  9. chef jaysen

Well I am addicted and I'll show you......

The criteria for my new house was to have room for a new tank that would go in the wall. The picture is plans for the new house. I just put the deposit on to be built in January. The wall across from the dining room will be cut the dimensions of the biggest tank I can fit in there by the...
  10. chef jaysen

whats this purple coral?

Thanks
  11. chef jaysen

What is this anyone?

Let me know thanks in advance........
  12. chef jaysen

Saw it for 3.00

Had to get another one ...........They look too cool for 3.00.
  13. chef jaysen

need answer please........

I have a 42 gallon hex reef with some fish. I have a duetto which is a power head with three compartment filtration and one power filter. I finally broke in and bought a bak pak 2 which has a protien skimmer. The question is when I remove the power filter and replace it with the bak pak will...
  14. chef jaysen

Meet chewbaca in my tank

Just got him and when I put it in it looked like a bald head and the day after.........BAM.. chewbaca..........lol.........cheers
  15. chef jaysen

New peach pulsating xenia frag....thanks saltylakes!!!

Had to share this great pic with you all.........cheers
  16. chef jaysen

How long to grow my baby mushrooms?

Just curious how long it takes for these babies to get to the size of quarters? Seems like forever when I watch them everyday. LOL....................cheers
  17. chef jaysen

Any comments on my new fish?!?

Just got him. He seems pretty mellow so far. Does anyone else have one? Just curious. cheers........
  18. chef jaysen

bak pak 2 question

There is two bak paks one with bio bale and one without. I have a 42 gallon hex with corals and fish. Which one should I get? Any one...........thanks
  19. chef jaysen

How is the back pack filter?

I was just thinking of getting one instead of adding a protien skimmer to my 42 hex with the power filter. Any opinions on the item............thanks
  20. chef jaysen

Bubble coral poop?

I just saw my bubble coral poop I believe, is this normal? .....thanks