120L Stocking?

SirPuffer

Hi guys, I recently bought a second hand 120L tank which I believe is 30 US Gallons. I am from the UK so to us it is around 26 UK Gallons.

The tank came with fish already, this includes a bicolor dwarf angelfish 2 clownfish, a fire red shrimp and a half black angelfish. I am wanting to get rid of the two angelfish and maybe one of the clownfish because they have a deformity with their gills constantly being flared as well as their mouth being partially closed.

I was wondering if I just had 2 clownfish and the fire red shrimp what else could I keep in this tank and how many of each? If you guys have any stocking ideas that would be amazing!

When I received the tank my salinity was sky high because I took the water he had in the tank with me so it was cycled with the filter media, it was reading 1.035 I've managed to get it to 1.032 so far after gradually adding a few litres of RO water each day and swapping with some of the salt water already in the tank.

I also need to buy a clean up crew as he didn't buy any for his tank can anybody suggest something for that please?

Thanks a lot, Tim or SirPuffer

P.S - There is a picture of my tank included below

Attachments