125 Gallon Aquarium/Stand

cashmere740il

I have a 125 Gallon Aquarium Setup. I am selling all of it together unless I sell the tank first then I will sell the livestock but all of it together. Pickup Only I may be able to arrange local delivery for a fee. Sorry about the picture quality they are from my cell phone. It comes with the following:
Equipment:
125 Gallon Aquarium (Oak Trim)
Stand (Oak)
2 Heaters
Thermometer
Aquaclear 110
Custom Filter - Pump with 5 Gallon hang on filtration and plumbing.
10 Gallon Aquarium for feeders etc.
Large Net
The livestock below are inlcuded and in excellent health. Especially the stingray...he's very active and loves to eat. He will also take food from your hand.
Livestock:
(1) 10 inch Banded Cat Shark
(1) 1½ Foot Blue Spotted Sting Ray
(1) Sally Light Foot Crab
(3) Green Chromis
(1) Blue Damsel
(1) Large Yellow Tang
(2) Tomato Clown Fish (mated pair)
(1) Zebra Hermit Crab
(1) Medium Striped Serpent Starfish
(2) Four Striped Damsels
(3) Yellow Belly Damsels
(1) Clam
(4) Mussells

psusocr1

hopefully whoever buys this gets rid of that shark and ray! and if you cant find ayone with a big enough tank let me know

psusocr1

well i didnt want to buy either of them.. i have a really large shark so i couldnt houes the baby shark with him,, i would be able to house the ray and i have a great amount of experience with rays, so as i was saying i would give them good homes if need be..i would just hate to see them live int hat small of a tank with the new owner along with how hard to keep the bluedot stingray is, at least i can put them in my 300 gallon system.. you can email me at psusocr@aol.com if you want to set somethign up with me

mitsutech

Originally Posted by Cashmere740IL
Some of the filtration system.
I live in Aberdeen about 30 minutes from Baltimore saw the add on Craigslist just wondering how much you will take?

95harley

I'd be interested in all your Damsels, Chromis, and Yellow Tang....possibly the shark. If you part out.
I'm in Severn, MD. We spoke when you were breaking down your 75.
Let me know.