2 Evil Flameback Angels

chicio42

I have to evil flameback angels. My aquarium is a 55 gallon with roman pillars in middle and two tall coral towers on sides. Coral towers are fake. My tank is a saltwater tank dedicated to angelfish. My 2 flamebacks after two days each took over the coral towers. They fight with anyone that comes inside it. I since pulled one tower out and both flamebacks are now in a tank by themselves with this tower. I know they get territorial but I added them saturday and by Monday they were fighting with anyone that came in. I take it this cannot be stopped, I am not sure what I can do about it. In the next month or so I am upgrading my tank to a 125 or 225 or maybe 300. Not sure yet, I know the size and more room might help. I thought angels were nicer fish. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

lmforbis

I'm afraid to do it in my 125. I do have a flame and a lemarks but the lemarks isn't a dwarf it is a genacanthus. Genacanthus are much more peaceful.

lmforbis

IMG_3035.JPG

Probably 50% bigger and way fatter. Her markings are starting to come out too. She must be really young, maybe that makes the adaptation to captive life easier.