30 Gallon Tank DiaRY

rebelprettyboy

I hate that i cant order what I want. Freaking getting ready for final exams, getting ready to move into my apt is taking all my MONEY
. oh yeah and my other toy:
2008 Mustang brand new. This is when I first got it. Got a few mods done to it and waiting til I get the all the parts I want for the body before I install them

rebelprettyboy

girlfriend decided to get a little gift for just being great i guess lol

Got a few zoos and acans n montipora ill post pic whenever they arrive

rebelprettyboy

Hopefully new things girlfriend got me will be here 2morrow. Dont wanna reveal what they are, but I think 3 diff zoos and maybe 2 diss acans n a montipora. I cant remember what she said all frags. Check back2morrow and see if I got the new stuff

halostalker

wow a year older then me and im really jealous of u lol.
HOW do u have all these nice corals, a college student and u just got a brand new sweet ride and u live in a apartment.
wow i go to school full time and have a job full time and i can't do all the things u do and i don't even have time for a GF thats y i don't bother having one right now.
dam u do have magic, lmao i also like basketball i should come down to texas some time and we will play

lol really nice tank, come by my diary tomorrow and check out my new coral.

rebelprettyboy

haha nothing to be jealous of life is rough lol. But yea me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years and 2 months now. Time flies by. Thanks for the comment though keep an eye on mine. New zoos should be in next week I hope they're pretty!!! Im about to go let at your journal soon as I post the pics.
Originally Posted by HaloStalker
http:///forum/post/2548964
wow a year older then me and im really jealous of u lol.
HOW do u have all these nice corals, a college student and u just got a brand new sweet ride and u live in a apartment.
wow i go to school full time and have a job full time and i can't do all the things u do and i don't even have time for a GF thats y i don't bother having one right now.
dam u do have magic, lmao i also like basketball i should come down to texas some time and we will play

lol really nice tank, come by my diary tomorrow and check out my new coral.

rebelprettyboy

TRUMPET CORAL. REALLY BRIGHT WHEN LIGhts ARE ONE. PROLLY HAVE ABOUT 25 HEADS

Frowspawn

BLASTOS (DONT KNOW WHAT KIND SOMEONE LET ME KNOW)

XENIA 1 WEEK AGO

XENIA TODAY(gREW TWO NEW STALKS IN ONE WEEK GNA HAVE TO MAN UP AND FRAG EM, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM THOUGH LOL)

rebelprettyboy

dang finally page two!! Comments welcome as always.
ALSO ANYONE AND EVERYONE ID SOME OF MY ZOAS AND WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE. I HAVE MY LIST OF WHAT I THINK BUT WANT TO KNOW WHAT OTHERS THINK

rebelprettyboy

Off to school. Wish me luck on the test! Also hopefully Ill have 10 new comments or questions to read when I get out at 11

halostalker

really cool zoo's but sorry im not good with names, i might only know the super rare ones and thats it. yea same here life is rough and i wish i had a girl but i really don't want the drama and im sure im not goin to meet the one right now heheh if i did im geting married
(lmao i dumped my last one, she was fine but idk didn't have any feelings for her.)
Also i really just want to spend every crapy paycheck i get every week on starting a frag tank with nun but supper rare corals i mean super lmao.

rebelprettyboy

I know every dime I get I wanna spend on my tank and im glad my gf doesnt care cuz she loves the tanks too!!! Matter fact were fighting right now lol
The two doctors have a 12 gallon nano cube with stand for 169. And I was gonna order so I can house rare exotic zoas and yumas, rics, and other shrooms. But no she wants just a tank for herself to do what she wants. lol so now Im not gonna order it hahaha

halostalker

lmao yea get her that tank trust me more room for stuff to grow out heheh. then on the side plan a nice frag tank i mean like the real stuff not the nice looking nano lmao
i want maybe like a 20 long or 40 long and i want it to have some sick lighting and nun but rackz to house frags. and i'll start a collection so by the time im 50 and i can set up my dream 3k gallon system i can own huge colonies of the rarest zoo's and coral heheh.

rebelprettyboy

About to try and frag my xenia bored. And maybe gonna try to sella frag pack.
My lobo brain coral gf doesnt like it and she paid like 80 for it lol.
I can throw that in, 3 stalks of xenia, and can prolly frag the trumpet coral all 3 for 100. or something idk. Might have to wait til I have more stuff though. We'll see
Ill post pics after fraggin is done