sepulatian

So, just deleted over 100 posts from Java1... He is quite the jerk, as I am sure you all have seen. Is there a way to delete all, like their used to be? I had to do it 10 at a time all the way down...

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulatian http:///forum/thread/386816/java1#post_3399579
So, just deleted over 100 posts from Java1... He is quite the jerk, as I am sure you all have seen. Is there a way to delete all, like their used to be? I had to do it 10 at a time all the way down...
WOW! I just signed on to see how busy you were! I can't believe you got to them all.
I'm not sure that there is a way to delete them all at once. That's insane!

meowzer

SORRY....I am never on in the middle of the night....BUT I will watch during the day and evening hours :)

btldreef

Not completely lameball's style, I think this is a new idiot, but with lambeball anything is possible...

sepulatian

Did you read them? The old insulting all of the mods and Bang Guy is the favorite target. I remember lameball well... Please tell me that he isn't STILL doing this nonsense. My lord, get a hobby already... Might I suggest fish keeping? haha

beth

Administrator
Staff member

Did you read them? The old insulting all of the mods and Bang Guy is the favorite target. I remember lameball well... Please tell me that he isn't STILL doing this nonsense. My lord, get a hobby already... Might I suggest fish keeping? haha
Yes, that is why I thought that it may be lameball. He loves to target Guy in particular. I only saw a few of the posts since you can't do a search for deleted posts or banned members. But the 117 posts also sounds like lameball. No kidding. Get a life already. See a psychiatrist.

btldreef

Oh, I didn't see those posts. I only saw a few and they were just dumb comments like, "I love sheep."
Yes, lameball is still around, I had a go in with him about a month or two ago. Luckily I was online when he started and he gave up quickly.

meowzer

For some reason he always sends me sarcastic pm's when he shows back up.....glad he didn't this time.....

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know it was him, but just guessing that he may have changed his name to evade detection.
I never got a pm from him. What in the world would he pm? You must be very special. :flamed:

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth http:///forum/thread/386816/java1#post_3400006
Don't know it was him, but just guessing that he may have changed his name to evade detection.
I never got a pm from him. What in the world would he pm? You must be very special.

The last PM I got from him read, "Hey baby, I think I love you, you should call me sometime, I think we could have a good thing."

I think he usually just harasses Meowzer, Bang Guy and me, although I LOVE when he writes up his little stories about all of us.