400 gallon system

E

eric b 125

that a friend and i put together earlier this year. will post up to date pics when i go to fish sit for her later this month.

E

eric b 125

so those are all the build pictures. the tanks have been running since june 2011. the long tank is 8' and is a fowlr, the tank next to that is a pipefish/seahorse mangrove/macro tank, and the tank all the way to the right is a reef. they are all plumbed to the basement into a 75 gallon sump tank. wait till you see pics of her livestock- she keeps some pretty cool stuff. she "maintains" the tanks as good as she can, but will call me when she needs a good bit of work done. yesterday i installed a uv sterilizer.

E

eric b 125

aside from the return, there are two koralia 6's on the fowlr, nothing else in the seahorse fuge, and a few k4's in the reef

E

eric b 125

there are 3 DT's: an 8 foot fowler thats viewable from 3 sides, a 4 foot horse/pipefish/ some sort of fish that swims vertically, and a 4 foot reef. so 26 feet of viewable tank.

E

eric b 125

she's also got this incredible terrarium that has all sorts of frogs, geckos, chameleons, salamanders, orchids, etc.. here are a few old pics of that. i'll snap a few when i go back to her house later this week.

that tiger salamander is HUGE now.

E

eric b 125

i'll be getting some pics on friday. the vertically swimming fish are called striped shrimpfish, btw...

E

eric b 125

i didnt realize how bad these pics were when i took them, but i'll post them any hows and get some good ones later tonight or tomorrow.
fowlr: