55 gallon reef set-up for sale

kimber27

I have a 55 gallon all glass tank, it is not drilled, the tank itself is only a couple months old, I bought it to replace a leaky one, the contents of the tank have been set up for a over a year now. I have a seaclone 100 skimmer, a rena filstar canister type filter, the lights are new I've had them about one month, they stand on legs over the tank, 2 pc actinic bulbs and 2 - 12000K bulbs, 2 fans and 4 blue led moonlights w/ splash guard. The fixture is black w/ 260 total watts. I only have 30 pds of live sand, about 10 pds of live rock, 2 ricordia polyps, what looks like some kind of mushroom, it came on the live rock, a cleaner shrimp, a scooter blenny & 1 green damsel, 2 power heads - 550 I think. I'm not parting w/ the stand I paid too much for it and I rather just hold on to it. If anyone is interested make an offer. Pick up only -- I'm a little north of Nashville, TN
Thanks,
Kimber

kimber27

Sorry no pics but my husband says I can't sell it anyway. We are upgrading to 100 gal but husband says he's going to use the 55 for the sump. Sorry for the confusion.