75 Gallon Wet/Dry Aquarium Filter w/ Overflow Box For Sale!

Everyone this is a super deal! I got this shipped to my house for 91.99 it arrived Wednesday....My tank is to close to the wall and it all wont fit
and I'm not strong enough to move all of my stuff around....
So I'm selling it....here are some of the pics:

This is a new, hand made acrylic trickle/wet/dry aquarium filter for a 75 gallon salt-water aquarium or up to a 100 gallon freshwater aquarium. It includes an overflow box, outflow hose and pre-filter sponge. It is pictured to the left in a ten gallon sump that can be purchased at virtually any pet store for $10.00; its not included with the filter because it would cost more to ship than its worth. This filter holds approximately 3gallons of bio-media, and measures: 7 1/2" x 9 1/8" x 12" high. An instruction sheet with directions for starting suction etc. will be included.
Filter, drip tray assembly
Skimmer box with overflow, nylon nut and bolt
Two plastic grids
1 ¼" outflow hose
1 ¼" U-tube
1 ¼" PVC connector (already assembled)
Sponge pre-filter
Price: 85.00
Thanks,
-Amy

I'll give you a fantastic deal!

How about 85.00....I'll pay shipping! (Shipping will be around 10.00 or so) so it will really be like you paying 75.00 lol

Lemme know if your interested!

Originally Posted by BaseballMan25
http:///forum/post/2474904
Hey i am interested in this, doe sthis come with a 75 gallon tank and the overflow?

It is still for sale...had someone who was interested, but never got back to me

No it does not come with a 75 gallon tank, it just means it can support up to a 75 gallon SW tank. It does come with the over flow box...It comes with everything you see in the pic all except the 10 gallon tank it is in

Let me know if your interested!!

Originally Posted by BaseballMan25
http:///forum/post/2475454
ehhh i would be interested but i need a 75 0r 55 gallon as well
Well when you find a 75 or a 55 gallon tank and still want it...you know where to find me...
Oh..if your not opposed to "flea markets" check there...my fiancee got a 150 tank (maybe bigger, not sure...
) and stand for $75.00
I was shocked he got such a great deal!!