Anemone advice

aquaferg

Went to my local Pet Land today, which oddly enough is owned by the same guy who owns one of our two LFS. I bought this anemone for $8. They said it was a Condy but I don't think so. My question beside what kind is it, is this. Is he in too much flow? If so will he move himself? I read the they like moderate to high flow. The powerhead isn't on him but he is awful "wavy". Oh and is there any chance my Maroon clown will host this one? Thanks guys

perfectdark

QUOTE=aquaferg;2608317]Went to my local Pet Land today, which oddly ough is owned by the same guy who owns one of our two LFS. I bought this anemone for $8. They said it was a Condy but I don't think so. My question beside what kind is it, is this. Is he in too much flow? If so will he move himself? I read the they like moderate to high flow. The powerhead isn't on him but he is awful "wavy". Oh and is there any chance my Maroon clown will host this one? Thanks guys

Tough to tell, could be a bubble tip could also be a condy too, its really a dark one if it is. I think where it is positioned and the obvious flow on it isnt helping the ID. They do like moderate flow not extreme, but if its not happy dont worry it will move.