anemone and fish compatibles

35% Off ! All WYSIWYG fish and corals
I have 125 gallon tank with multiple red bubble tip anemones but other than my clown fish and dwarf fish the other fish do not make it long. I have been told that the bubble tips are stinging the other fish and they die. I don't think this is totally true but??? The tank has 4 large red bubble tip which started from one now I have 5 one is in a different tank. But am trying to put more fish in it but don't want to spend a ton of money if they will die. I love having fish in my tank so?? Is there a good group of fish that will work with these anemones beside just clown fish

lmforbis

Administrator
Staff member
Ive never had any fish die from an anemone except when I had a carpet anemone. That one ate all my fish, except my Clarkii clown, and all my inverts.

I have 125 gallon tank with multiple red bubble tip anemones but other than my clown fish and dwarf fish the other fish do not make it long. I have been told that the bubble tips are stinging the other fish and they die. I don't think this is totally true but??? The tank has 4 large red bubble tip which started from one now I have 5 one is in a different tank. But am trying to put more fish in it but don't want to spend a ton of money if they will die. I love having fish in my tank so?? Is there a good group of fish that will work with these anemones beside just clown fish
Here is a new one for me. Just added my first long tentacle anemone and one of my Domino Damsels has found a friend. Always thought that only clowns were immune to the sting, but the Domino has determined this is his territory
BB442A94-0DF1-40E5-96A2-0601DC35D95C.jpeg