anemone and fish compatibles

Cindyd100

I have 125 gallon tank with multiple red bubble tip anemones but other than my clown fish and dwarf fish the other fish do not make it long. I have been told that the bubble tips are stinging the other fish and they die. I don't think this is totally true but??? The tank has 4 large red bubble tip which started from one now I have 5 one is in a different tank. But am trying to put more fish in it but don't want to spend a ton of money if they will die. I love having fish in my tank so?? Is there a good group of fish that will work with these anemones beside just clown fish

jay0705

Unfortunately it is possible the nems are doing it. Clowns have a natural immunity to the sting. Other fish do not.

lmforbis

Ive never had any fish die from an anemone except when I had a carpet anemone. That one ate all my fish, except my Clarkii clown, and all my inverts.

elmpops

I have 125 gallon tank with multiple red bubble tip anemones but other than my clown fish and dwarf fish the other fish do not make it long. I have been told that the bubble tips are stinging the other fish and they die. I don't think this is totally true but??? The tank has 4 large red bubble tip which started from one now I have 5 one is in a different tank. But am trying to put more fish in it but don't want to spend a ton of money if they will die. I love having fish in my tank so?? Is there a good group of fish that will work with these anemones beside just clown fish
Here is a new one for me. Just added my first long tentacle anemone and one of my Domino Damsels has found a friend. Always thought that only clowns were immune to the sting, but the Domino has determined this is his territory
BB442A94-0DF1-40E5-96A2-0601DC35D95C.jpeg

jferrier74

My yellow tang and my maroon clown are buddies and the tang has been touched by the seven rose BT anemones many times when they are hanging out. Don't think your BTA is killing your fish.