Anyone from Northern IA?

merredeth

Hi. I'm looking to get some frags and live in northern IA. Is there anyone other than myself here in IA?
I don't think I've seen anyone from IA in months.
Thanks,
Denise M.

bayliner87

We ae fron NW Iowa and have lots of corals and frags.
Colt Coral
Mushrooms, red, blue, green fleck
Anthelia
Pom pom
Star Polyups
Several different zoos
Let us know if you have any, thanks.

merredeth

Originally Posted by jamie814
Iowa here, Decorah to be exact heres a pic of my new 90,
Nice looking tank. Maybe we all need to try to do some kind of get together or traveling to different local stores. I didn't think anyone into saltwater existed locally in the Fort Dodge area which is why I just said Northwest IA.
Denise M.

zoboo2

Q
uad Cities here. Davenport to be exact. I have a friend who is a Chiropractor in Fort Dodge.

ruman

Yes I am in Des Moines. Just started w/ a 55gal but might get another 35-55gal for an octopus... undecided.

merredeth

Originally Posted by zoboo2
Q
uad Cities here. Davenport to be exact. I have a friend who is a Chiropractor in Fort Dodge.
Chiroprator here in Fort Dodge?? Hmm... I'm trying to figure out which one.
Is anyone interested in doing some kind of get together where we could all meet at a local store and possibly do a lunch or dinner afterwards?
At least we know what most of us WON'T
be eating if we decided to break bread together.

Denise M.

merredeth

Originally Posted by Ruman
Yes I am in Des Moines. Just started w/ a 55gal but might get another 35-55gal for an octopus... undecided.
An octopus is really hard to keep. Have you done much reading about them? If you decide to go that route, I'll be interested in following your progress with one.
Denise M.