anyone in alabama

35% Off ! All WYSIWYG fish and corals

nigerbang

I got a nice piece of Stubby Finger leather the other day..well 3 pieces on 1 rock..kinda crowding each other I was thinking about fragging..and a nice size cabbage I had to frag because it was shading another one...its prolly about 2inches across..and the fingers I have know idea I have to take a pic tonight...Thats really about all right now just started reefing..always had FOWLR got my 92 corner up and running, cycled and all that good stuff about 3 months ago..I still have to add more LR..(its curing in another tank..)
I have lots of zoo's I got from a trade with Fransisco there not ready to frag though the eagle eyes are spreading fast though I promised him some of the Watermelon zoo's b/c they are spreading real fast also,m Green Star, I have an awsome stalk of xenia but its not ready yet either..

J

jrthomas40

hey i live in jville as well...i dont have much to offer i have 3 types of star polyps, i got a toadstool, frogspawn, got some mushrooms and zoos this past weekend, a colt coral, an orange sun coral, pulsing xenia, green trumpet, bubble tip coral and a bubble tip anemone......where do you all go to get your needs met???

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by millerman
from jacksonville i go to anniston to the 2 lfs around the mall i also go to langs in gadsden.
have you ever tried the living reef??? he is located on 77 in gadsden....he has a pretty good little store lots of corals...but i think he is kinda high on his prices...ive went to the two down by the mall but i dont go there much, i go to langs or the living reef and if i dont really like what they have i got to aquadesigns in Bham or i drive to marietta GA to a place called marine fish...they are really good and knowlegable, clean store expert care and willing to work deals with you...
do you go to jsu??

yes jsu gamecocks...i have gone to b'ham to aquadesighns i thought they have good choice but priced high plus i tell them im a student on a student budget and they usuall give me 10% off if i spend over 75.00...try valley tropical

J

jrthomas40

damn i never thought about telling them i was a student...i probably could have gotten some of my stuff cheaper...i know the owners of valley tropical

J

jrthomas40

oh i thought you might have been a biology student and i might have seen you or had some classes with you....congrats on the graduation i know you are excited...i know i was but then afterwards i was like damn now what...lol

yeah im ecited but, now i will actually have to work and stop goofing off, im only taking 2 classes so i have alot of freetime. on the bright side i will be making money.