anyone know a cheap really pretty easy to look after coral

rainbow grouper

Alright well the title is the question if you know about a cheap really pretty easy to look after coral please please alert me and remember i know next to nothing about hardys ao info would be good to especially about a coral you reccomend for someone who wants to jump into the world iof sps and lps corals

snakeblitz33

Ain't nothin' in this here hobby cheap.
Something easy however is a green or orange Montipora cap. Stylophora is also pretty easy to keep. The requirements for SPS are all about the same - low nitrate less than 5ppm, less than 0.03 phosphate would be ideal. Strong lighting and strong flow - and they will do fine. Regular feedings of phytoplankton would also benefit them.

flower

Cheap...no nothing "cheap" Kenya is pretty hardy and not as ticky as SPS coral. Metalic green stripe mushrooms are beautiful, Zoa is easy and has lots of colors to choose from.

tangs rule

For LPS corals, I find the Euphyllia sp. (hammer, torch, frogspawn, grape, anchor) pretty hardy and under good conditions can grow reasonably fast. I'd say the hardiest of the LPS would be the large button polyps - Palythoa & Protopalythoa sp. Many zoanthids are pretty hardy too.
Most SPS prefer very stable & consistant water parameters - with minimal variations in ANY property. Even minor swings can cause problems. But I have found a couple hardy (&forgiving) sps that are fast growing.. Seriatopora guttatus - orange guttatus birdsnest; S. hystrix - pink birdsnest; Most of the Montipora sp. are pretty hardy. I bought a Sprung's Stunner Echinopora ORA frag from this site - and it's the fastest growing encrusting coral I've ever seen, adding 1/2"+ per month of new growth. It was 2" diameter in March '11 and today it's over 7". Sadly most of the Acropora sp. are pretty sensitive, and should not be the first SPS frags someone attempts. Acro also has a need for a very established tank - 9-12 months minimun, and many people who attempt keeping acro in a new tank watch it die off rather quickly.

1guydude

zoos, palys, mushrooms...all easy coral but the cost goes up the nicer the coral....
so if its got multi colors and its beautiful than itll prob cost more!
polliporas and milliporas are easier than acros!
kenya tree, daisys, cloves....all gravy and dont require much