ATM "Soft Frozen" Foods

novahobbies

Is anyone else using these? I've tried the mysis and the zooplankton, and I have to say I'm a fan. DESPITE the marketing with ATM....(still not a big fan of that show)....I think this is a solid product here. My fish and corals go NUTS over the zooplankton, which is compised of arctic copepods, cyclops copepods, and rotifers. The size seems to be great for LPS corals, and I get a very noticeable feeding response with my frogspawn, acans, rose coral, etc. The Anthias in the tank turn into small colorful sharks when they smell it, also.
The mysis was good too, but I have to admit I was a little LESS impressed with this one. First, they seem to be mini-mysis, and very small even for that. It seems like it's mostly tails. This product also seems to have more "sludge" in it.....maybe the liquified remains of the missing shrimp heads, who knows. The fish still go crazy or it, but I can't help feeling that I'm adding unnecessary nutrients when I use this one.
They have a few more products in this line. If anyone else has used this, please chime in and tell us what you think!

meowzer

I have never even heard of it...and can not find anything
what is the whole name ofthe food?

novahobbies

Google "ATM Frozen 2.0" and you should see it. It must be VERY new, my store has only been carrying it for 2 weeks and I don't see it in any of the major online places (including this one) yet. But you can find it with a google search.

meowzer

OK...I see it....BUT you're right. Don't see anywhere for purchase yet
keep me updated on how it does for you....for the future

airmanv05

I started using this product a month ago and my tank is hooked. Its like frozen crack in my tank. my fish, corals, and cleanup crew have seizures when I add it. Ive never seen anything swarm a food as this product does. and it goes a long way. i put approx 1/4 teaspoon in my 75 gallon. it snows in my tank for 5 mins while the whole tank goes nuts!