awseome acans

ci11337

Originally Posted by Clown4Life
http:///forum/post/2633683
Where at north or south? I like Sarasota
Pretty sure she lives between Sarasota and Venice, think thats south of the city. your lucky you live in such a nice place,(even if you don't have a awesome acan store
) our weather up here sucks.

wangotango

I checked out their site, and I'm dying to get over there. I'm getting bored of adding SPS after SPS lately, but I'm not one to pay $50 per polyp for an acan. Their prices seem pretty reasonable though. Perfect excuse to head to Buffalo.
-Justin

morval

this place is awsome. they got tons of acans and some pretty rare colors that say "not for sale" but that just means u need to ask for a price...then u regret doing that
i got a 2 head frag of #1 for $10 i got patience so i buy small and just wait a lot cheeper that way. they got a pretty big duncan right now for $109. im there like 2x a week just to look around. this place carries RODS FOOD too if u got coarls yopu should check it out. the all corals for $39.99 tank is friggin sweet all big money stuff that has been stung by others or shows some skeleton for another reason gets tossed in there and all you have to do is give it light and some food and they come back.

morval

oh just so you know as of yesterday those "sold out" ones in post #7 are not sold out. one of the "not for sale" tho theres about 3 frags of it i think he said $600 for them

forcrz6

Originally Posted by morval
http:///forum/post/2634666
oh just so you know as of yesterday those "sold out" ones in post #7 are not sold out. one of the "not for sale" tho theres about 3 frags of it i think he said $600 for them
I thought the Pics look Familiar. Now I know where. Thats our store Morval

N

nereef

also, fish stores love to put college kids to work. i've worked at one for the last 2 years while at school. it's to the point where i can get any livestock or dry goods at cost. we don't get that nice of stuff though.

n8ball2013

wow if someone was willing to send me the name of this store. id be willing to drive over on a long weekend with the wife.

forcrz6

Originally Posted by IBEW41
http:///forum/post/2636271
which store?
That is our store here in Buffalo "Reef Creations"
Its the same place I just got my 120 w/ stand and canopy pre drilled for 450 w/ the customer Overflow built and put in.

ibew41

my wife just bought a superman monti frag for fathers day gift for me there.Randys place is amazing I love just looking but he will frag anything for you just ask so I dont leave empty handed

mscarpena

I know where you are talking about. It is a nice place. I bought some of #9 off of Randy a while back right first when he got it. He had it on e-bay and it looked like crap so I got 5-6 heads of it for $51.00. I offered him more than that, but he wanted to go the e-bay route and I sure made out. It is now about 15-16 heads and he offered to buyit back from me for $700.00. I wont sell it though, I love it. I probably should though because $700.00 is more than I make in a week. There is another place in Buffalo that is very very nice as well. He gets similar stuff, but he is usually cheaper it's a real salt water paradise if you get my drift. check him out as well. Heres a pic of my acan.

mscarpena

Absolutely, we are very lucky. Actually I need to make a run today or tomorrow. I think I'll go to ARC because I have not been there in a few months. Been real busy and all. I love just going and looking for a while. Of course I almost always buy something. I also have a sweet aussie micro. It;s red, orange, purple, and green. Very nice. I got 5 heads from Randy for $100.00. All my stuff was going super well and then I switched from reef crystals to Tropic Marin and things started to go down hill. Was a very bad move on my part. I switched back and things are starting to improve and are now starting to grow again. I lost a few heads on some of my acans. Everything just stopped growing. Also my coraline algae strarted to turn like a rust color. Very weird. I was not very happy at all though. I will only use reef crystals now. I have a bunch of Tropic Marin salt in my basement just wasting away. I should just toss it.

sharkbait9

every F-en time i check this thread it kills me
. I have to grab the credit card and "just take a road trip, you know, no where special just go for a long ride. it will be nice to just go for a ride with no place in mind and see where we get to"
How's that sound? think it will work on the wife?

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by mscarpena
http:///forum/post/2637304
I switched from reef crystals to Tropic Marin and things started to go down hill. Was a very bad move on my part.
Holy S** your not the only one then.
We switched to trop marine since my LFS did not have reef crystal. They told us that trop was the best. After mixing 30 gallons and did a water change I noticed my show tank started to act weird.
My polyps on my sps stayed closed and all my acans deflated and stayed deflated and flat my duncans would not open.
After four days we went and bought reef crystals and did a massive water change. Everything bounced back but wow was I P.O-ed about it.