Administrator
Staff member

What a weekend of deals!
Fish Invertebrates Corals Reef Packages Live Rock
Live Sand
Supplies Eye It
Buy It
Free Shipping Store On Sale

All popular promotions have been activated!

This weekend is your chance to get the best of the best. Something for everyone.

Lots of promotions... read carefully and choose your favorite!

Offer ends 12 noon EST Tuesday May 12th, 2015. Only one promotion per household. Only one coupon code per order. Required order minimum is after any discount or credits. Must complete order. Quantities will run out and no rain-checks can be given. Choose your favorite and complete your order before it is gone.

$59.99 Packs = Free Overnight Shipping. Simply choose a $59.99 pack and apply coupon code: freeship during checkout. All Marine Life in your order will ship for Free.

5 Pack Ricordea $59.99
FREE Shipping w/ code: freeship Nitrate Eliminating Pack $59.99
FREE Shipping w/ code: freeship Reef Recharge Pack $59.99
FREE Shipping w/ code: freeship

You get: 5 assorted Ricordea Polyps
You get: 5 Cleaner Clams, 1 Shaving Brusg, 1 portion each of Graciliaria, Chaeto & Sea Lettuce
You get: 1 peppermint Shrimp, 2 Cleaner Clam, 5 Turbos Snails, 5 Nassarius Snails, 5 Dwarf White Hermit Crabs, 5 Blue Leg Hermit Crab, 5 Red Leg Mexico Hermit Crab
Just click on the image of your choice to get the item.

$1 One Dollar Essential Reef Pack. You get 30 specimens fir just $1

Add $89 or more in Marine Life to your cart. Next add the Essential Reef Reef Pack listed at regular price of $97, click here to get it. During checkout apply coupon code: onedollar , you will see a $96 discount making the Reef Pack only $1

You get: 1 False Percula Clownfish, 1 Coral Frag, 1 Peppermint Shrimp, 2 Cleaner Clams, 5 Turbo Snails, 5 Nassarius Snails, 5 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs, 5 Dwarf White Legs Hermit Crabs, 5 Red Leg Hermit Crabs

Free shipping with $99 Marine Life purchase.

Simply purchase $99 or more in ANY Marine Life and receive Free Overnight Shipping when you apply coupon code: freefedex

Even on sale items qualify!

Blue Hippo Tang for just $9.99. Elsewhere they cost up to $69.99! Today you can get it for just $9.99

Simply add $89 or more in Marine Life to your cart. Next go ahead and add the Blue Hippo Tang listed at $55.99. You can get by clicking here. During checkout apply coupon code: 999hippo and you will receice a $46 discount making the Blue Hippo only $9.99

Pack of 5 Corals Frags for FREE!
Simply purchase $89 or more in Marine Life and receive an awesome pack of 5 coral frags. Once you have added $89 or more in Marine Life to your cart go ahead and apply coupon code free5 and the 5 pack of coral frags will be added to your order. You can see it listed on right column.

Wait! There is more awesomeness down below... the special pricing on the following items qualifies with any of the above promotions. Just add them to your cart

Lawnmower Blenny
Only $8.99 / Get it here. Pajama Cardinal
Only $8.99 / Get it here.

Cleaner Shrimp
Only $19.99 / Get it here. Fire Shrimp
Only $19.99 / Get it here.

Bubble Tip Anemone
Only $19.99 / Get it here. Misbar Black & White Ocellaris
Only $24.99 / Get it here.

One more...

Aquarium Supplies Clearance Sale. Big discounts on these supplies. See them all here.

Shop more at Saltwaterfish.com

lmforbis

Never seen a javanese damsel. Had to look them up. Really pretty. No matter how nasty they are I am a damsel fan.

seecrabrun

I love my neon velvet! I saw an adult at the local museum and that's when I fell in love with damsels. Yes it may have been all brown/black and "ugly" according to most standards, but I think they are gorgeous as juveniles and adults.

I look forward to when mine is full grown. They seem so majestic in the way they swim around the tank, probably because in their head they are king of the tank lol

ClaptonsGhost

Mine are being chased by my black and whites (what I call humbugs), and, oddly enough, my Flame Angel, although not to any drastic extent. Mostly "get out of my territory" dust ups. They're already eating

lmforbis

The plain cheap blue ones are my favorite. I used to live in the Phillipines (long long time ago). They swarmed the reefs there. So pretty. Once everything else is in my tank I'm getting a couple.