Breeding Clownfish

B

bonita69

WOW WOW WOW is what I have to say!! ***) I have a P.Clown and just love him, my favorite fish in the tank. What a thread! Hey just one last request make sure we get a pic once they go in the big tank!! Also Do you still have Charlie? Matter of fact less just see that tank anyway!! You have impressed me by far and I am sure to be impressed with your main tank! well... well... well lets us all see that tank :thinking: You have made us all jealous of your babies, might as well make us jealous of your tank too :hilarious
GREAT JOB!!!!!

oceana

Originally Posted by bonita69
WOW WOW WOW is what I have to say!! ***) I have a P.Clown and just love him, my favorite fish in the tank. What a thread! Hey just one last request make sure we get a pic once they go in the big tank!! Also Do you still have Charlie? Matter of fact less just see that tank anyway!! You have impressed me by far and I am sure to be impressed with your main tank! well... well... well lets us all see that tank :thinking: You have made us all jealous of your babies, might as well make us jealous of your tank too :hilarious
GREAT JOB!!!!!

thanks. just do a search on my name you will find lots of pics and several videos of my different tanks over the years. yes we still have charlie. we have always kept him and his mate. the rest got sold or traded off over time. thanks again
in case you dont feel like searching here is a link to a current video. few months old but still just about the same other then some new additions but this give you an idea atleast
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...ighlight=video

B

bonita69

Originally Posted by oceana
thanks. just do a search on my name you will find lots of pics and several videos of my different tanks over the years. yes we still have charlie. we have always kept him and his mate. the rest got sold or traded off over time. thanks again
in case you dont feel like searching here is a link to a current video. few months old but still just about the same other then some new additions but this give you an idea atleast
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...ighlight=video

:cheer: As I figured!!! Nice movie video TOO! Like the music

oceana

well should have said pair really. he paired up with another one of the new borns and they have been unseperable since then NOTHING is aloud on there corner of the reef. lol.

isistius

THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING THREAD. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO IMPRESSED. I WANT TO RAISE FRY MYSELF, BUT HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS INVOLVED

paintballer768

I just bought a perc from my LFS and it contracted brooklynella. I couldnt save it in time. Since we live in the same state, I was curious to if you ship or not? Im very interested in getting a B&W clown, or a maroon. Its a ton more settling at night to know an actual person breeded these and theyre doing great