Check out this build

meowzer

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?videoid=5a06168f-d393-4203-bb5d-c72bef632e72&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

beth

Administrator
Staff member
He is likely just cleaning the inside of the glass since all of his equiptment takes care of everything else; however, prepping to get into the tank probably takes at least 20 mins. LOL

silverado61

Just watched it for the second time. Sounds like even though he's rich, he's still "hands on". I think that's pretty cool in itself.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I think because he is a hands-on person, that has probably made him rich. I'm sure his work is related to obvious skills to build and create.

beaslbob

Sure I would want to have and be able to maintain that system.
Sure I would want to set it up, design and build it.
But what I really really want is the time and money to be able to do so.
Bob

2quills

That is a sweet system. I remember coming across that build thread a couple of years ago. People were so into it that who ever the poster was (this guy's nephew I think) disappeared from the thread for like over a year then the thread turned real ugly after the lack of updates and people began calling it a hoax.
Then the poster finally came back with updates and it was like a huge revival. Surprisingly enough I think this one actually took longer than mine. :laughing:

2quills

I'm pretty hands on. Why Ain't I rich? :cry:  
My interpretation...
I'm pretty handsom. Why ain't I rich?
Rich people have pretty feet.