Check your Nitrate today

snakeblitz33

Do a little housekeeping on your tank and test your Nitrate level. Post your results and lets discuss ways of dealing with the numbers.

pegasus

Undetectable. I don't have to do anything to keep it there. I feed rather heavily, skim constantly, and change out carbon and GFO when needed. Other than that, the system takes care of itself.

beaslbob

So when you say undetectable you're referring to the reef tank you had that crashed a few years ago.
That one was the 55g also had unmeasureable nitrates and phosphates (api and salifert) on a 29 g for 3-4 years with no losses.

I sure you don't mean to suggest or even imply that I had a crash because nitrates and phosphates were unmeasureable.

flower

I checked mine last night...a beautiful fat 0, also 0 on phosphates. I do love macroalgae!

bang guy

That one was the 55g also had unmeasureable nitrates and phosphates (api and salifert) on a 29 g for 3-4 years with no losses.

I sure you don't mean to suggest or even imply that I had a crash because nitrates and phosphates were unmeasureable.
No, I was not implying your tank crashed because of Nitrate or Phosphate.