Combining Reef Tanks

I am getting ready to combine 2 of my reef tanks into a larger aquarium and I may have a slight compatibility issue with some of my livestock. I have a 175 and a 250 gallon that I want to combine into a new aquarium that I purchased last week with the dimensions (120"X48"X30"). I have about 800 - 900# of live rock between the systems (aquariums/sumps/refugiums). I'm not concerned about the coral and inverts but I'm a little weary when it comes to combining the fish.

The 175 (48"X30"X28") has -
1. One spot foxface 4"
2. White tail bristle tooth tang 4"
3. Midas Blenny 4"
4. Sixline Wrasse 2.5"
5. Royal Gramma 2.5 - 3"
6. (2) false percula clownfish (3" and 1.75")

The 250 (72"X30"X28")has -
1. Sailfin Tang 5"
2. Magnificent foxface 4.5"
3. Watanabei Angelfish 4"
4. Midas Blenny 4"
5. Tribal Blenny 4"
6. (2) Barnacle Blennies (both 1.5")
7. Sixline Wrasse 2.5"
8. Orchid Dottyback 2.5"
9. Kaudern's Cardinalfish 3"

Has anyone ever combined midas blennies before? The Tribal blenny and midas blenny are both in the same genus (Ecsenius) but have been together for almost 2 years and have never shown any aggression toward each other despite having the same body shape, habits......but I'm not certain about adding the other midas blenny. I have never had 2 sixline wrasses in the same tank either. I don't know if the aquarium will be large enough for both to have their own territory. I've always heard that 2 rabbitfish in the same tank is usually not a good idea but I'm assuming this has more to do with the tank size as I have seen other reef owners with more than one in the same system. Also heard that dottybacks and royal grammas don't do well together? They are both roughly the same size and are currently both very passive. The only fish that has shown any territorial aggression was one of the sixline wrasses but it amounts to a 6 - 10" chase of the royal gramma at the tail end of feeding. Hopefully the two tangs don't have a problem if added together at the same time given that one is in the genus Zebramosa and the other belonging to Ctenochaetus. Any suggestions or experience with these combinations? I can always leave one of the systems up or set up a smaller system if there is a major compatibility issue. I have two 75 gallon tanks that I'm not using if I need to separate fish. Thanks for the help.