Compatability issue

one-fish

Still Love em so much personality very curious and definitely not afraid. Waiting for my pair to mature.

jay0705

I still have my original pair i started my 75 with 5 yrs ago now. The female is huge, half the time i have to look for the male bc he hugs the top and they spawn behind the heater and power head. Thats usually where he resides. Although she doesn't venture far

jay0705

No. The whole rasing fry is outa my league. You need a dedicated tank with just the parents and then remove them or they will eat um too.

Shilpan

They came out during feeding time today! I was sitting there thinking about how they might have died and I saw them haha.

Also I usually feed half a cube but since I have 3 more fish (9 total) I feed a whole cube now. Answer I noticed today with more food the bangaii sometimes swam towards the firefish but on the whole it didn't chase them and it mostly left them alone :)

I also found one firefish is brave and the other I see very scared it hides immediately if I approach too close or the bangaii does

Shilpan

Final update, the bangaii just leaves both firefish alone now. It's only once every few days if the firefish try to swim close to it that it chased them. Otherwise, problem solved :) thanks for the reassurance.