Cowboys or Colts

oceanists

I believe we are going to see an upset here, I garuantee the Cowboys are going to give the Colts their first loss of the year.
Romo has been playing awesome he is second in rating behind who? Peyton Manning. This is a chance for Romo to prove himself against the best team (by record) in the league.
TO leads all non kickers in scoring in the NFC and lets face it the Cowboys running game is incredible right now.
The only thing that worries me is not pressuring Manning which could get ugly.

emmitt2

COWBOYS!!!!!

Losing Ellis hurts us BIG TIME!!!! However, our ground game should be able to keep us in the game and they shouldnt be able to run on us. Romo will want a big game in his 1st home start. We win this game and we should make the playoffs, lose and we are in trouble.
Hopefully, Manning will recognize this as a big game and CHOKE a little earlier than he usually does rather than waiting for the playoffs

tx reef

You people are nuts. Ya'll are talking the same crap that everyone else has all year. The Colts can't win without Edgerrin, the Colts won't have a running game, Manning can't win the big game (this one is pretty true so far :mad: ), etc....
The fact is, the Colts may be lacking in run defense, but the Cowboys cannot match them on offense. The Colts may not blow them away, but they will win. This year the wins have not been as flashy or impressive, but they are wins. The Colts have proven through 9 games that they can and will find a way to win.
I can't wait till the Colts win this game because the Cowboy fans have to let me take their picture wearing my Manning jersey. :hilarious

emmitt2

The only thing Manning has proven is that he can and will CHOKE in the playoffs EVERY single year, no matter what. You certainly may beat us so enjoy taking pictures of yet another meaningless regular season win for Manning, BUT we both know for a fact how the Colts season will end.... another humiliating defeat as huge favorites for Manning

bronco300

haha....that's what always seems to happen huh, they do great in the regular season then come playoffs they choke and act like they should have been 2-7...for some reason they are only winning these games by just a FEW points...broncos can play them again in playoffs and this round the broncos will take em out
i like the colts alot...but man they like to fumble it up alot, i'd rather go with my broncos

tx reef

Only time will tell. If Dungy will let them play and not rest at the end of the season, they will have a better chance.
Manning will get it done one day, but last year the Steelers beat the top three AFC teams on the road. There was no stopping them. Last year is the only season I will make excuses for the Manning and the Colts. If they don't get it done this year, I will just wait for next year and continue supporting my team.

tx reef

Originally Posted by Bronco300
haha....that's what always seems to happen huh, they do great in the regular season then come playoffs they choke and act like they should have been 2-7...for some reason they are only winning these games by just a FEW points...broncos can play them again in playoffs and this round the broncos will take em out
i like the colts alot...but man they like to fumble it up alot, i'd rather go with my broncos

Jake Plummer is much better than Manning..... :hilarious

stdreb27

the cowboys piss me off so much they couldn't even beat the redskins. ARRRRRR
I have little hope for the 'boys against the colts, our o line is going to get decimated. And romo will be running for his life. And even with a chance to win parcells will go for two and we won't make it and have to try to kick and get blocked another field goal get called a phantom personal foul facemask and crush me again.
then again they might win.

maelv

All I can say is WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bears Go......ha ha ha ha ha.........but seriously, I am liking the Colts in this matchup.....

oceanists

Get ready for alot of PI calls in this game. Team with the least penalties will win. I still GARUANTEE the Cowboys take this game .... I know that doesnt mean much but on monday we will all come back to this thread where I will be in my glory.

jdrex

Cowboys are going to smoke the Colts as long as terry glenn is active this week. The boys have too many offensive weapons for a weak colts D to handle. Cowboys 27 Colts 21

maelv

Originally Posted by JDrex
Cowboys 27 Colts 21
If you was a one to gamble...you might want to make a trip to vegas....may get good odds on that one....

My pops has become a Cowboys fan....I was raised watching the Bears (where he grew up)...but military has had him spending most of his days in San Antonio, so he has become a Cowboy fan.....

tx reef

Originally Posted by JDrex
Cowboys are going to smoke the Colts as long as terry glenn is active this week. The boys have too many offensive weapons for a weak colts D to handle. Cowboys 27 Colts 21

And you think the Cowboys defense can handle the Colts offense? :hilarious

jacksonpt

Terrance Newman is going to get lit up, and penalties will continue to kill the cowboys. TO will drop at least 1 important pass - maybe not a sure touchdown, but a big first down or something like that.
I say they keep it close through 3 quarters, but end up loosing my 10-14pts.
I'm a cowboys fan, but I just don't see it happening.

patandlace

The Colts are very beatable. They only beat the Patriots by 7 points and were +5 on the turnover ratio! But I don't think the Cowboys are the team to do it. Even if Terry Glenn plays, she is not going to make a difference.

tx reef

We only beat Buffalo and Tennessee by 1 point. They only beat Denver and New York (Jets) by 3 points.
So what? They have proven that (in the regular season) they WILL find a way to win.
The Cowboys are going back to a .500 record.

oceanists

Originally Posted by TX Reef
We only beat Buffalo and Tennessee by 1 point. They only beat Denver and New York (Jets) by 3 points.
So what? They have proven that (in the regular season) they WILL find a way to win.
The Cowboys are going back to a .500 record.

It doesnt matter who beat who, It is all about individual matchup..... AND do YOU think the colt defense (worst rushing defense in the league) can handle the cowboys offense. Also do you think the Colts rushing game is going to overcome the 4th best rushing defense in the league? If the Colts rushing game is shut down , then they will leak a outside linebacker to the secondary where they will then beable to keep Manning in check.
The cowboys have alot of offensive weapons and have found a QB in Romo.
Owens will make big plays. Sam Hurd is a awesome receiver, Crayton is fast and has great hands. If Terry Glenn plays thats another ..... Jason Witten arguably the best TE in the league always seems to make big plays, then you have Julius Jones and Marion Barber pounding the ball up the middle.
This isnt going to be a walk in the park for eaither team. The cowboys have alot of potential to beat the Colts especially with the motivation of needing to come up with a big win. If they beat the Colts their will be no excuse. I dont see where the cowboys should lose to another team this year. The remaining schedual is WEAK. with the exception of the Giants. Cowboys should pound the Bucs, Saints, Eagles and Lions.