Dead foxface

Luanne

i have had 2 fox faces die on me. I ordered them from ***********. The first one made it for 3 days. I don't think it was even trying to eat. I tried feeding him off alone. I got my replacement fox this last Thursday. I found it dead this morning. My water is testing great. Salinity is great. I don't understand why I can't keep them alive. All my other fish are doing great. I acclimated them exactly how they want you to. HELP

Luanne

Lol iam stick ish. Just close enough to a city
I live in a town of 500 people. all we have here is a gas station, 2 banks, a couple of churches and a bar and a restaurant. No grocery store, LOL. Have to drive an hour to get to a fish store

Luanne

Is it a decent store?
well the one I use to go to isn't. I won't buy their fish anymore. but, I did some research and found a store that has good reviews. going to check it soon
oh, live aquaria replaced the foxface. this one is going to be shipped from wisconsin from the divers den

lmforbis

I buy almost all my fish from divers den. Fewer disease issues, I still quarantine though. They are all eating well when they leave the facility.
Someday I am goi g to their open house.