Few pics from tonight

teresaq

First is my little clown. Its about an inch long, Ive had it for about a yr. It was under a half inch when I got it.

teresaq

Thanks, They were bred by someone here in town. The lfs had a couple dozen that were sooo small. I kept it in QT for quite a while feeding it shaved mysis. It couldnt eat a whole one. lol

al&burke

Woh - nice shots T - I don't know how to spell whoh - like the whoh you tell a horse when you want it to stop. The SH have red cirri (another good spell for me) - really nice T - the clown looks awesome - I read somewhere when they get that dark color they are really happy.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al&Burke http:///t/388273/few-pics-from-tonight#post_3423504
Woh - nice shots T - I don't know how to spell whoh - like the whoh you tell a horse when you want it to stop. The SH have red cirri (another good spell for me) - really nice T - the clown looks awesome - I read somewhere when they get that dark color they are really happy.
LOL...AL you crack me up
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

teresaq

RG- this is what my lfs usually have - I had to order my blue one from here. Its in my 150 gal tank. This green spotted is in my seahorse tank and eats pods and mysis.
T