Finnex T5 H/O 4x54watt with LED "moon lighting". Anyone remember how much this was, new?

rEliseMe

Hey all! Regrettably, I've decided to finally sell my most cherished possession: my custom-wired Finnex T5 High Output lighting hood for my "future aquarium". I'll be moving to a tiny apartment and won't have room to store it, and considering it's been 10 years since I bought it and only used it for about a year (or less) I'd say it's time.

My problem is that I don't remember what I paid for it. It was discontinued long ago, and I can't find any for sale. Best I can find are comparable units for $300-600 but they're brand new and I'm not sure if the technology has improved or not.

I do think that the special wiring warrants an upcharge, because it allows for a day, grow, and night cycle, since I have the daylight, actinic, and LED bulbs all on separate plugs, which wasn't how the lamp came.

Anyone have any guidance for me on this? The lamp is in excellent condition. It doesn't even appear used other than my modification. What would something like this go for, realistically?

Attachments