First Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really surprised when I got my order. This was my first order and will not be my last. The livestock arrived when it was suppose to and the fish,copods and cleaning crew were all very healthy. After accumulation, the fish will be happy and sassy in my tank. Thank you, Saltwater fish store. I have finally found a place to do my business that treats me like a person, not just a $$$ sign. Your instructions were very helpful. Love this place.

ps...the lady in the avatar is not me!! i don't know where that came from...but i look pretty darn good on it for being 60!!!!

candaceswf

Administrator
Thank you so much for your kind words! We do our best to send quality marine life... If we wouldn't put it in our own tank, we don't send it for yours ;)

Tangman909

Your Lucky, I experienced my FIRST and LAST!!!!! order from saltwater fish.com. I have never received such neglected, sick, pale, unhealthy fish from any other online site. I could see the bones on my clown tang and snowflake clownfish. I spend over $100 dollars on life stock, and I am left with one clownfish which was non-refundable as it died 3 days outside the guarantee period. Even the sea lettuce I ordered disintegrated before the end of the week. Now I'm stuck with over $100 of credit, which is useless seeing as the livestock will die before it even makes it out of quarantine.
Even when I e-mailed the support team, and explained my situation, I was given a bogus reply stating to file for a guarantee request, and order more dead livestock!

flower

Your Lucky, I experienced my FIRST and LAST!!!!! order from saltwater fish.com. I have never received such neglected, sick, pale, unhealthy fish from any other online site. I could see the bones on my clown tang and snowflake clownfish. I spend over $100 dollars on life stock, and I am left with one clownfish which was non-refundable as it died 3 days outside the guarantee period. Even the sea lettuce I ordered disintegrated before the end of the week. Now I'm stuck with over $100 of credit, which is useless seeing as the livestock will die before it even makes it out of quarantine.
Even when I e-mailed the support team, and explained my situation, I was given a bogus reply stating to file for a guarantee request, and order more dead livestock!
Hi,

I posted on your thread... See the top post...that's the norm. YOU also don't seem to realize that if a fish survives for over 14 days, YOU did something wrong on your end. If a fish arrives sick...it would not last more then a few days, let alone 3 days over 14. Things do sometimes happen, and that's why SWF has a guarantee, but one experience shouldn't sour you on saying never again. Use your credit, and give them a chance to make things right...What have you got to lose? Maybe you should post some info about your tank, starting another thread, so we can examine why a fish after 3 days past the guarantee died.

Tangman909

Now, rather than deal with their issues, saltwaterfish.com would rather delete the thread. I understand that maybe they have bigger issues to deal with, but I think they've made it clear their customer support is definitely not one of them.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Tangman, the forum is not the place for customer resolutions with store issues. The moderators here are volunteers for the forum only, and have no association with the store. I deleted your topic, and I'm going to close off this one.

You've had the opportunity to vent here, but this is not the place to resolve disputes with the store. You seem to have already been in contact with the store so you know how to do so again regarding your order. I wish you luck and hope you come to a resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.