First pic of my nano with fish!

aggie05

I bought a pair of firefish today, not marked as mated but seem to get along great. I think they must be mated.

mdhyde

VERY nice looking firefish! I think that one is checking out the other one's back fin, so maybe they are mates! :)

aggie05

Originally posted by mdhyde
VERY nice looking firefish! I think that one is checking out the other one's back fin, so maybe they are mates! :)

They are absolutely beautiful so I am really hoping they are a mated pair. Thanks for the compliment. I couldn't beat the price of 8.99 each either.

aggie05

Thanks, it only took me a few tries to get it like that and I really like it as well. The firefish already dug out a burrow that they sleep in so they seem to like it as well.

aggie05

Wow, that coming from you makes me feel so special. Yeah, I enjoy photography I just wish I could really get into it without my budget constraining me. But right now I am still learning a lot so my Olympus does just fine.:)

aggie05

If you are refering to the spiders, I got lucky on that one, I was walking around and walked up on those. But macro is definitely my favorite to shoot.