first sw tank pics

leigh

tank is only a couple months old, and this is my first attempt at getting pics of it...advice is definitely appreciated, but please be nice, i don't know what i'm doing and i realize that!
bennie the blennie:

leigh

the cleaner shrimp (no i wasn't shaking the camera, two shrimp, two reflections... :) )

beefcake

Can we get a nice full tank shot ? Looks good so far. You sure your not going too fast putting all that in such a new tank ?

leigh

Okey thanks, yah, sorry i think i maybe did go a little too fast. I've been doing 10% weekly water changes to be on the safe side and so far my only casualty has been a hermit crab. but yes, the fridmani/blennie addition were a product of only wanting to meet the $75 min order once. In retrospect I probably should've waited longer. Thanks for the input! -leigh
oh, ps, my couple months comment is also couple months since cycled! not couple months total if that makes it any better...

ryebread

Good start but,.................
Bennie the Blennie looks awfully skinny.
Hair algae is somewhat of a must to keep a LMB happy for longer periods of time. I don't see any in your tank. You may try dropping in some algae sheets or sinking algae pellets to fatten him up a bit. Good luck.