Fish in shipping...

meklo907

Two tanks. One is a 180 and the other is a smaller 40 gallon breeder that I built in the wall. If you're interested I can upload pics. I built a fish room on and have the at tanks set up in there.

silverado61

Two tanks. One is a 180 and the other is a smaller 40 gallon breeder that I built in the wall. If you're interested I can upload pics. I built a fish room on and have the at tanks set up in there.
That would be cool. How long has the180 been set up?

meklo907

Probably not the best quality, I just took them with my phone. Aside from a few things the sump is almost done. I plan to change the refugium around a bit. Macro-algae and some more rubble rock. I've also toyed with adding a cryptic zone at some point. I set that up for the kiddo because he really liked it.

The whole setup is both fed from the fish room. I ran three new circuits and tapped into the plumbing and drain lines. Water changes drain into the fish room, or another tank, or wherever. Then fresh water is pumped from the ASW storage containers into the sump. I really wanted it to be less work for maintenance.

Attachments

jay0705

Ha ha i have the sponge bob pineapple too. Those look great, i love the in wall tanks. I want to do one but the wife says no. The only wall i could use goes into r bedroom lol

meklo907

Glad you like them! The little one loved the sponge bob decoration. So, we picked it up and found a home for it. Oddly enough the angelfish in there has taken to it and it amuses me.